• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MIND

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
I thought the first service that should appear in the local forum is MIND. It's up on Harrow Road to the north of the City, a short walk from Westbourne Park tube station and bus depot; it can be easily accessed from Maida Vale, Edgware Road and further South in the borough. They have an advocacy service that you can take advantage of if you feel your desires are being ignored and would benefit from 3rd party objective input.

Westminster Mind

Attachments

M

markeverard

thanks im under pall mall mental health center but try not to go to much as i dont like people seeing me go there do you know of any other services in notting hill area

U

unclesam

Hi,
Does the place have wheelchair access?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Hi,
Does the place have wheelchair access?
brent mind since closed didn't have wheelchair acess it was up 3 flights of stairs, policy was not to discuss them losing their grant with the lunatics we just turned up one day and it was closed

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
usually the physically disabled are on the ground floor the mentally disabled on the top floor

exyz

exyz

usually the physically disabled are on the ground floor the mentally disabled on the top floor
I guess that gives me a choice of floors, if I ever turn up in Brent:D

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i wasn't talking about brent it's everywhere i've been and thats a lot of places, you won't have the choice of the top floor unless you can climb flights of stairs

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
getting back to mind the psychiatric resistance network, picketed their central offfice, the head guy came out mind said they weren't involved in the welfare reforms then a disgruntled employee said they've been bidding for one of the work contracts

brent mind has practically closed appears they get funding for an employment women to get people into jobs but the groups for everyone else have stoppped due to no funding