• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mind over matter

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you ever start thinking about things and then you show the physical symptoms of it. For example you think about maybe having bad Kidneys and your Kidneys start hurting.

Things like that?

It's just that it's been happening to me a lot lately.

Cheers.

Marliee :)

shaky

shaky

Why not try thinking 'I feel great, full of energy, happy as a sand boy and I have a fab body in which everything works and nothing hurts' then?
:)

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Lol I wish it was as easy as that.

I know it sounds totally stupid how I'm thinking these things but then again my brain is totally stupid :LOL:

Kerome

Kerome

Maybe it's not such a bad suggestion Shaky, if you're susceptible to these thing Marliee you should try some positive reinforcement. I know some people talk themselves sick, or talk themselves better.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's the thing I'm not usually, this is a new thing for me and it's particularly bad today for some reason.

Lots of new things happening to me recently.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yeah I know what you mean.
I seem to be open to the power of suggestion.
Sometimes I find that I feel a certain way if i've found someone else complaining of it.. say for instance, my friend told me about her ear infection the other day and the next day my ear was really hurting.
It's strange, but I do think that reassuring yourself that you are healthy might be worth a go. :hug1: