• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MIND charity

A

amie182

Hi all, I've never posted before however i am posting today to ask for your help.
I'm a 17 year old female and on october the 5th I ran the Bupa Great North Run (half marathon). I ran for MIND charity and pledged to raise £300. However, tomorrow being the deadline I am some short of this total. If any of you would be kind of enough to make any donation at all to my justgiving page (where you can pay safely) I'd be very, very grateful. This money would go straight to the charity.
I understand if not however any donation at all to help me reach my deadline would be fantastic as I am having trouble.
for details on what MIND does with their money, you can check out their website. www.mind.org.uk

My justgiving page is www.justgiving.co.uk/amiewoodwardgnr

please please consider helping me out.
Thanks a lot,
Amie

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I'm been on the receiving end of MIND long enough to dislike them, as for BUPA private health care for those who can afford it, which doesn't mean me

Feeling bitter today

R

rwitty

firstly, well done for doing the great north run! :clap:

second, it's not about how much you raise just that you do it and you raise something.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Remember that music venue, liveaid which was picketed by disabled people with placards saying "benefits not charity" it closed shortly after, it looks now like benefits are under attack

Maybe the only thing will be charity

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tamziie93 Other 1