• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mind blanked out on bus I didnt know where I was :'(

J

Jassica

Hi Everyone im new to this ... I have been diagonsed from anxity and panic attack disorder for over a year nowand last night I didnt know where I was and who I was staying with. Today on the bus I didnt know where I was or where I was going and I go to town every other day or week.... what do you think is causing this :(

J

Jassica

hmm It might be I did take Vitmain D and glousamine its bones I am definent in D but I have health anxity :(

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say i'm sorry you had such a frightening experience.
I suffer from depersonalisation/dissociation sometimes, and the disorientation that it can cause is quite scary.
The trick is to try to relax. I know it's not easy, but the more stressed out you are the more likely these experiences are going to happen.

I don't see any harm in taking supplements, even if you have health anxiety. You might notice that you feel better. Not sure if you're UK based but I remember reading a statistic that says most people in Britain are Vitamin D deficient due to the lack of sun we get.

I would have a word with any professionals working with you about the incident on the bus. It's better that they know. x