• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

mild ocd or something else?

T

TOONAFISH

i have had this since i was small and it has gradually got worse. the worst being when i had my first child and again with my second.

It is about cleaning and tidying and organising. Today i am in tears because i feel that things are not 'right' in the house.

I always start tidying upstairs and work my way down. i cannot do it in another order. once ive tidyed i have to recheck each room a couple of times to make sure it is actually done and stayed the same. i like to have everything in a catagories, like inside cupboards etc, in drawers everything has to be 'the same' sort of thing.

i have had some cbt and it did help, i can leave it all now but it is making me hate my house i feel like a tinker and thr house is all dirty and not right. i can feel me starting to come out of my depression and starting all these things again. i get so anxious when i feel im running out of time to do all my sorting. d

do you think this is ocd or just anxiety disorder. i have been diagnosed with g.a.d and depression possible bipolar2.

thanks if you managed to read all that. any help apreciated :)

S

sweetabby

Well.. I read all of that. Seems like OCD to me. :tea: