mid term exam today..please wish me well! I don't believe in luck with math exams!

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
mid term exam today..please wish me well! I don't believe in luck with math exams!

I need to be calm but with an alert and clear mind. this is a very hard maths class.I have worked my pencil to the bones! lol
Seriously, I have worked incredibly hard on this and have a bad instructor.

Last edited:
InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

I understand how you feel. Exams are the worst, especially when it's math! I am very bad at math, so I always get extra stressed when I have a math exam. I'm taking statistics in the spring and I am so afraid I will fail, but I am trying to keep a positive attitude. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I understand and I hope you pass your exam! I'll be sending you all the positive vibes so you can get through this :)

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

thank you! I was planning on taking statistics in the spring too. But after this class, I may not. I may wait & take something more fun to me. I am thinking about taking an intro class in the field of political science. It won't be easy either..dates, legislation, court rulings etc, founding documents. But I am curious and interested. I will cruise the catalogue.

Last edited:
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It sucks to have a bad instructor. You have my sympathy.

I took an online course this summer, and the teaching was awful. There was no teaching, just a bunch of powerpoint slides. It was infuriating.

The last assignment was impossible so I gave up, and never finished. I don't think there was a certificate or anything anyway, so it did not really matter.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I am sorry that happened to you, Burt. I have been living my math class to figure things out myself. I had a meltdown last week. But by some miracle, I figured out the section I had been stuck on for 3 weeks at 9:30 this morning. Test at 1:30. I fought to get 3 hours to do the test. But I was so prepared, calmed...extra tranquilizer. small pit of toke to relax me only, not mess with my head...I finished in an hour and 1/2 and I am sure I met my 93% goal. CELEBRATING!!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry that happened to you, Burt. I have been living my math class to figure things out myself. I had a meltdown last week. But by some miracle, I figured out the section I had been stuck on for 3 weeks at 9:30 this morning. Test at 1:30. I fought to get 3 hours to do the test. But I was so prepared, calmed...extra tranquilizer. small pit of toke to relax me only, not mess with my head...I finished in an hour and 1/2 and I am sure I met my 93% goal. CELEBRATING!!!
Nice one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Mental Health Experiences 4
melonino Mental Health Experiences 2