• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Mid-Claim PIP assessment

R

RoxyJade11

Hello,
I filled our a mid-claim PIP assessment form. I posted it off around late August. I was having a bad time. I still am. Last time my claim got renewed I went for a face-to-face the lady looked at my as though I was a liar she treated me with no respect. She cut all my claim even though I got admitted to the psych ward the same day.

I told them I was unwell, as the schizo side of my illness changed I have been sending them psychiatry letters to keep them informed.

I am still waiting to hear. They will probably take me off it all. I have so little faith in them. I am worried.

I keep ringing to ask when my letter will arrive I ring every week. But they say it is still being reveiwed.

It has been a week since I rang. I think I will ring again.

Has anyone else had a mid-claim review? If so what happened?

Thanks.

W

*winofunk*

By mid-claim review do you mean that you have reported a change in circumstances, stating that your condition has deteriorated?

R

RoxyJade11

They sent me a form halfway through my claim to see if anything has changed.
They said on the phone is anything will change with my entitlement that I will have.to go for a face-to-face.
So worried. I had a lady who condecended and patronised me last time and reduced my claim amount.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J My PIP claim was rejected Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
R New claim for personal independence payment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
M PIP mental health claim rejected, need advice. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 45
F Can I claim PIP? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
S New PIp claim capita requesting evidence Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
W Can I claim PIP for BPD? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
L worried about my claim Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
F Pip claim...more information Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
H I claim a severe disability premium, could I get a 2 bed flat for my carer to stay over? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
H Son wont leave the house to claim benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Nikita Important information concerning filling in PIP's new claim forms for renewal of a PIP claim. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
DoctorInternet2 PIP claim and Atos interview. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
F Pip claim-what's the point? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
A Very Worried About MY ESA Claim-Have not Heard from the DWP What should I do? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
D Currently claiming ESA in WRAG, will I need a second assessment to claim PIP? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S pip claim Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
A How long will I have to wait to hear about my Mandatory Reservation Claim for ESA? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
J Which benefit to claim after ESA stopped - I am fit for work (NOT) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
J Closed claim. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Wiseowl Minister looking at making it harder for sick and disabled to claim benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
lostgirl19 Giving up with ESA Claim...for now Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
A Urgent assistance with ESA claim needed please (newb allert) ... thanks :o) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
bulbie New claim for esa and the phonecalls Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
T Jobcentre tried to trick me into closing claim Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I Does anybody claim ESA for BPD? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
sallyG ESA new claim Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
emzangelwings When do i hear back about my ESA assessment results/ my DLA claim Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
V ESA claim? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
N Upset At Letter From Income Support Claim Review Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S Pip backdated ? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
W PIP mobility? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Z got my PIP restored ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
P Got a call from PIP people Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
Funnyday PIP telephone assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 29
daffy Guide to pip benefits and claiming Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
S Applying for SDP on full PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P PIP decision taking so long Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
P I have not had an update about my PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Z PIP telephone assessment nice timing ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 24
C PIP assessment today....so anxious can’t sleep Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Funnyday Pip review Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 25
I Applying for pip worries Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
P Work and pip advice please Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S PIP appeal telephone hearing - Awful Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
S Pip appeal telephone interview - what do they ask? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M (submission letter) pip tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
B Pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Fairy Lucretia PIP saga x Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 32
P Upcoming pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 27
Q Pip query Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1