• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

MICKY

W

whatstheproblem?

Hey has anyone heard anything from micky since her last post about her overdose?! Really really worried about her and now she isn't accepting private messages... Have a really bad feeling.

MICKY if you read this please let us know how you are. Please be ok. :(

S

*Sapphire*

Hi whatstheproblem

Please try not to worry. Micky last posted on the 1st of November but last visited on the 4th. Perhaps they have gone into hospital or something, or decided to have a break. I have seen this happen so many times since I have been here.

I know you are worried but try not to, as hard as that is. Hopefully you will hear from Micky soon.

Why don't you respond to one of their posts, it may be that they have their account to have an email alert them when one of their posts is responded to, which they may read and might prompt them to respond to you.

Take care
Sapphire

iffybob

iffybob

PM - posts

I tried to PM micky the other day.

I think her post box is full and wont accept any more PMs until she deals with it.

I hope she is ok too, she pm'd me after her last OD, say she regreed it and it frightned her, ( more dets but it was a private mesg ), I replyed to her pm, but it was about 1 or 2 hours after she was last on.

She may have had to stay in hosp.

boB:(

W

whatstheproblem?

Thanks guys... x

S

shywolf

micky if you are well and reading this let us all know you are ok i know things went badly for you and hope you are well best wishes we arte all thinking of you and hope you are ok:tea: