• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

MI5

A

AAGille93

What NWiddi said is a good point. Do you get pay or receive any salary from the MI5?
They say that in return for my work they’ll keep a look out for me and keep me safe,so long as I do what is required from me...

Lance__

Lance__

They say that in return for my work they’ll keep a look out for me and keep me safe,so long as I do what is required from me...
May I ask why would you continue working at MI5 without getting paid? Even special agents need a salary to pay bills and buy food. Have you considered leaving?

A

AAGille93

May I ask why would you continue working at MI5 without getting paid? Even special agents need a salary to pay bills and buy food. Have you considered leaving?
Before I worked for them they would do all sorts of stuff to my house and I’m still to this day convinced they messed with the car.. They’ve said they’ll be my worst nightmare if I stop.

Lance__

Lance__

Before I worked for them they would do all sorts of stuff to my house and I’m still to this day convinced they messed with the car.. They’ve said they’ll be my worst nightmare if I stop.
Can I ask how do you really feel about your current situation? You said you were a NHS worker and that you loved to drive. Do you think all this MI5 situation could be a delusion, even if it is a small possibility, and that you are not a special agent, nor an invicible person, but just a regular person who got trapped in a delusion? Would you feel liberated if this would be the case?
I hope to not hurt your feelings with these questions, I just want to know what you think about all of this.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
They’ve said they’ll be my worst nightmare if I stop.
They don't sound like a good employer, I would hope MI5 wouldn't use coercion tactics like this to recruit people.

What it does sound like is when my voice said he'd kill my entire family leaving me for last so I'd have to watch them all die, what I learned was that my voice/hallucination has no power in the real world. If my voice had this power he'd have used it long ago when I started to medicate him, ignore him and disobey his commands. Four years later he's just a whiney little pest with no influence over me.

A

AAGille93

Can I ask how do you really feel about your current situation? You said you were a NHS worker and that you loved to drive. Do you think all this MI5 situation could be a delusion, even if it is a small possibility, and that you are not a special agent, nor an invicible person, but just a regular person who got trapped in a delusion? Would you feel liberated if this would be the case?
I hope to not hurt your feelings with these questions, I just want to know what you think about all of this.
The psych and my CPN say it’s all symptoms of my illness. I genuinely believe that I have my power and it’s true. Everything that my voice said will happen has. It’s too much to be a coincidence..