• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

MI5

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I have been selected to work for them due to my special power.
What special power do you have? That's if you can talk about it of course, I believe in special abilities and have experienced several for myself.

A

AAGille93

I used to think I was an MI5 agent too. My work consisted of going to Soho in Central London and entering the walk up flats and paying around £30 for ten minutes of sex. I thought the prostitutes were other agents. I thought it was to do with the CIA's MK Ultra mind control program. I had sex with about 30 prostitutes, sometimes two on the same day. Aripiprazole helped me get over these delusions. Do you find yourself with an elevated mood due to the divine purpose of having such an almost God given mission?
I feel invincible to be honest, my CPN says I’m putting myself into risky situations but I reassure her as I know MI5 wouldn’t stretch me beyond my capabilities..

American Boy

American Boy

I feel invincible to be honest, my CPN says I’m putting myself into risky situations but I reassure her as I know MI5 wouldn’t stretch me beyond my capabilities..
What section of MI5 are you in?

A

AAGille93

What special power do you have? That's if you can talk about it of course, I believe in special abilities and have experienced several for myself.
Im immortal, I cannot die no matter what they do to me.. when I had my powers stripped off me for three days as a punishment for not obeying (I was inpatient at the time on IM clozapine) I was ill.. then as soon as I started complying again they gave me them back.

A

AAGille93

What section of MI5 are you in?
They said it’s to do with special operations, tbh I’m not that clued up on it I just communicate with the ones that come to the house and there pretty vague at the best of times!

O

On Fire

Are they using your CPN or Home Treatment Team to communicate with you MI5 business? But it is sort of in code? While they talk about normal mental health stuff for cover?
I have been there, believing all that stuff. Hope you are able to get a medication that works for you.

American Boy

American Boy

They said it’s to do with special operations, tbh I’m not that clued up on it I just communicate with the ones that come to the house and there pretty vague at the best of times!
I was from Area 51 back in the states but I'm in special operations with MI5 now but on the NASA side of things.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Invincibility or immortality are not on the list of abilities I've experienced.

Please be careful and don't put these beliefs to the test, if you ever get the chance I'd recommend watching the film 'a beautiful mind' as I believe you'd be able to relate to John Nash (as previously said earlier in this thread).

O

On Fire

Are you sure you have schizophrenia and not schizoaffective disorder? As I thought feeling invincible and having super powers was a sign of elevated mood?

A

AAGille93

Are you sure you have schizophrenia and not schizoaffective disorder? As I thought feeling invincible and having super powers was a sign of elevated mood?
nope always been diagnosed schizophrenia apparently I have no mood symptoms my psych says..

A

AAGille93

Invincibility or immortality are not on the list of abilities I've experienced.

Please be careful and don't put these beliefs to the test, if you ever get the chance I'd recommend watching the film 'a beautiful mind' as I believe you'd be able to relate to John Nash (as previously said earlier in this thread).
Funny you mention that film! When I was in hospital a healthcare worker said on numerous occasions that film reminds her of me. I’ve seen it years ago and I found it really powerful.

A

AAGille93

Are they using your CPN or Home Treatment Team to communicate with you MI5 business? But it is sort of in code? While they talk about normal mental health stuff for cover?
I have been there, believing all that stuff. Hope you are able to get a medication that works for you.
The MI5 spies come and speak to me direct.. they come usually at night though, they use the cover of darkness..

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
One of my delusions consisted of a group of good people (was non-specific as to who they were) talking to me telepathically and wanting to recruit me, of course there was a group of bad people wanting to stop me by any means.

This was way before I knew what my voice really was and I believed every word of it, the paranoia over the bad people put me in hospital for nine days where my voice stopped his harassment of me at least for a time.

I got lucky as my voice never learned how to create visual hallucinations but I've spoken to people who experience full blown visual hallucinations of other people appearing to them and talking to them.

In these cases your friends and family are key, rely on them to help you understand what is real and what might be a symptom of your condition.

If you're not getting paid and don't report to a handler or go to a place of work then chances are you're not working for MI5 and all this is just in your mind.

I hope you can get on meds soon as I'm really worried about you, in some cases thoughts and ideas can be harmless but thoughts of invincibility or immortality and possibly doing missions where you interact with people out in the world which is highly unpredictable can be very dangerous.

A

AAGille93

One of my delusions consisted of a group of good people (was non-specific as to who they were) talking to me telepathically and wanting to recruit me, of course there was a group of bad people wanting to stop me by any means.

This was way before I knew what my voice really was and I believed every word of it, the paranoia over the bad people put me in hospital for nine days where my voice stopped his harassment of me at least for a time.

I got lucky as my voice never learned how to create visual hallucinations but I've spoken to people who experience full blown visual hallucinations of other people appearing to them and talking to them.

In these cases your friends and family are key, rely on them to help you understand what is real and what might be a symptom of your condition.

If you're not getting paid and don't report to a handler or go to a place of work then chances are you're not working for MI5 and all this is just in your mind.

I hope you can get on meds soon as I'm really worried about you, in some cases thoughts and ideas can be harmless but thoughts of invincibility or immortality and possibly doing missions where you interact with people out in the world which is highly unpredictable can be very dangerous.
The MI5 have said to me they’ll collect the information from me at my house, but that’s a long way off as it’s only just getting underway.
My friend and CPN said that there concerned il be following a member of the public but as I reiterated to them I have a very detailed description so I can’t go wrong ..

Lance__

Lance__

What NWiddi said is a good point. Do you get pay or receive any salary from the MI5?