• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

MI5

A

AAGille93

I currently work for MI5 as a special agent. I am undergoing my first MI5 assignment and have the details stored at my house and what not (hidden away where only I know where they are). I have been selected to work for them due to my special power. I have government spies coming to my house day and night trying to enter the property to get this classified information..

I have a knife upstairs and a screwdriver hidden downstairs for if needs be..

At the minute I’m off all meds - the psych and my CPN are looking into something (cariprazine or depot) but initially I have said fine I will go on them but since then I have been told on numerous and convinced by the voice that it’s all part of the conspiracy to get rid of my powers and that they are trying to rid me of my power - making me useless to MI5.

Im not sleeping fantastic some nights and if I do sleep I have very vivid dreams about the spies and I wake up in a panic. I have been given diazapam but I’ve only taken it once.

I don’t know what to do, I used to have a fantastic job in the NHS which I loved, I used to drive, now? Now I’m under MI5 and government spies watchful eyes...

😞

EdEd

EdEd

Agreed , complete the mission. As long as it doesnt involve hurting someone else or invading their privacy or something that could potentially get you into legal troubles.

A

AAGille93

It’s quite a lengthy one but I’ve made a start...

EdEd

EdEd

Are you at liberty to discuss the details or is it completely classified?

A

AAGille93

It’s to do with tracking a person of interest by MI5- they won’t tell me why this is a person of interest.. I have a very clear description of who it is so I can’t get it wrong.

My friend disclosed the mission to my CPN and she quizzed me on it. She says it’s all part of my symptoms but I know what I’m seeing.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hey bro. I used to believe that the FBI were hounding me. John Nash used to believe he was a secret agent for the CIA.

Stay safe bro.

K

Kiingyee

Yknw, this reminds of the first times i was hearing voices & it was a such a shock that i legit was like "what is my mission" . I hate those days

A

AAGille93

Yknw, this reminds of the first times i was hearing voices & it was a such a shock that i legit was like "what is my mission" . I hate those days
My CPN says I’m symptomatic of my apparent illness and so does psych.. but I think it’s part of the conspiracy tbh... only dilemma is I have to be seen to be compliant as psych has said until I am he will be telling DVLA I’m symptomatic but I want to drive again so bad.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

If you work for the security services, all I can say is For fuck's sake, get a (legal) and 'proper' job hehe :)

K

K2020

I used to be an MI5 asset, my mission was to start a mass popular uprising against the government to force Britain out of Iraq, in 2004, as part of their "exit strategy"

I couldn't complete my mission because I got sectioned :low:

O

On Fire

I used to think I was an MI5 agent too. My work consisted of going to Soho in Central London and entering the walk up flats and paying around £30 for ten minutes of sex. I thought the prostitutes were other agents. I thought it was to do with the CIA's MK Ultra mind control program. I had sex with about 30 prostitutes, sometimes two on the same day. Aripiprazole helped me get over these delusions. Do you find yourself with an elevated mood due to the divine purpose of having such an almost God given mission?

American Boy

American Boy

I currently work for MI5 as a special agent. I am undergoing my first MI5 assignment and have the details stored at my house and what not (hidden away where only I know where they are). I have been selected to work for them due to my special power. I have government spies coming to my house day and night trying to enter the property to get this classified information..

I have a knife upstairs and a screwdriver hidden downstairs for if needs be..

At the minute I’m off all meds - the psych and my CPN are looking into something (cariprazine or depot) but initially I have said fine I will go on them but since then I have been told on numerous and convinced by the voice that it’s all part of the conspiracy to get rid of my powers and that they are trying to rid me of my power - making me useless to MI5.

Im not sleeping fantastic some nights and if I do sleep I have very vivid dreams about the spies and I wake up in a panic. I have been given diazapam but I’ve only taken it once.

I don’t know what to do, I used to have a fantastic job in the NHS which I loved, I used to drive, now? Now I’m under MI5 and government spies watchful eyes...

😞
I'm kinda like an MI5 agent I know a lot of things that the general public doesn't know about.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am a head chief at MI5. I appreciate you all reporting in!

God speed chaps!