• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mi5 (uk secret police) about to claim anoother innocent life

W

WorWullie

MI5 (UK SECRET POLICE) ABOUT TO CLAIM ANOOTHER INNOCENT LIFE

Due to an increase in depression caused by the UK secret police (as they call themselves), I've been gathering together equipment for suicide. I plan to kill myself, basically, and I think they want this to happen.

FYI : The depression is caused by nanobots in the brain, attaching to neurons or whatever. Scary: Nanobots Replacing Neurons [Video] The 'bots were a lovely gift from a UK mental hospital (Morpeth, Northumberland,UK called St Georges Park). I also got the full compliment of brain implants, which aren't fun given what the SS (see above) do with them - basically torture.

I used to be a professional programmer of five years, plus a promising mathmatician, but not now. I SO desperately wish to go back in time and not self-admit myself into the hell hole (hospital).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Hey WorWullie :) I hear you and I dare say many more on the forum do too. Hang on in there. I'd like to know more about you and your predicament x

W

WorWullie

Hello there,

My heartfelt thanks to Jaminacaranda and Nikita! It means the world to me that you've given me support here. I'm still feeling rubbish as I'm depressed all day - they don't care if they're breaking the law, they just carry on regardless! I could phone the police, but they'll reply with "You should seek psychiatric help, in fact we'll "arrest" you and throw you in the local mental hospital there". The coppers are complicit with this form of modern day torture - they've literally handcuffed me in my own home half a dozen times before - the bunch of facist bastards!

W

WorWullie

The people torturing me ,(so-called voices) have threatened to kidnap me and physically torture me. This is concerning as they turn up the pain every night so as to force me to bed early than what I'd like. I don't know the relationship between pain and bed, but that's what happens in my life, such as it is. 15 years of remote torture of one like and another and I sick and tired of it.

They have threatened to walk me out of the house and grab me due largely to brain implants kindly implanted at my local friendly mental hospital I was stupid enough to admit myself to the first time, mistake I regret every minute of the day.

They've also used one word over and over to threaten me and my mother by getting me locked up in a secure mental hospital, for the criminally insane. The word btw is "Rampton", one such "hospital".

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sorry to hear that WorWullie.

I find immersing in water, and gentle swimming can ease many pains - have you tried it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
River of Circle Mental Health Experiences 11
Z Mental Health Experiences 2