• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mhf virgin

T

thehairylemon

Hi everyone

attended my first local MIND monthly support group yesterday. Found your details from that meeting.

I am a 43 female from York, my partner of 2 yrs is a recovering alcoholic:clap:
Suffered with depression for 30 yrs :eek: Have 2 grown up sons. Hoping to communicate with people who know how I feel. Going through the process of "form filling in":confused: for benefits. This is the last thing a person with a mental health problem needs:scared: Why can't 1 universal form be circulated through the DWP / JOBCENTRE etc to avoid further mental health deterioration????? :mad:

:grouphug:

sallyG

sallyG

Hello and welcome to the forum..glad you found us...i know exactly what you mean about form filling in..damned nightmare arent they.:welcome:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hello..

Welcome to the forum its a great place

Intel

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey there :),

Welcome to the forum I'm glad you found us! Everyone's really friendly here, and I hope you get the help and support you need

Since you're new here it might be helpful to read the forum rules and guidelines if you haven't already done so, by clicking here
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1567

And the "How to use this forum" section might be of use to you if you aren't sure how to naviagate around the forums (I remember when I first came, I knew nothing )
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I hope you like it here and stay around I hope to see you around the forums!

Emily.x

Last edited by a moderator: