• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Metallic Ear Plugs

S

SuperZ

@,

How's that for a title?

Support hugs to Terri, to Rabina; and to all.

Metallic Ear Plugs... Combination of cupronickel, magnesium, and gold seems to mute or deflect sound from that realm 100%; with both ears required. Does this mean that this stuff is real, no delusion, after all? Something else really strange about it, are the infrequent jolts, like maybe this is causing them to leap, flee, bail, banish, exorcism of sorts.... Familiar, I've had the same experience (leap, bail, expel, flee, banish) with certain mega-vitamin/mineral combinations, and so this is rather obvious.

It's very frustrating, hard for me to understand (accept) that faith has not stepped forth and given us the exact "solid" formula. I've literally gotten down on my knees. Of coarse, it's the same with all other breaches, obvious that the one formula may well cure (resolve) the entire lot. Go figure...

I once had this cloud appear in my home with this man sitting on top of it, sitting on a tall backed chair. He remained visible for half hour or so. He never said a word to me, but he appeared to be speaking to someone in the distance, consult or advice, or something. White hair, age 70-ish in appearance, woven gold plaid shoes, white robe type clothing.

In the name of God, I hereby command you (all who see this) to retrieve this formula from God; and to reveal such or relative resolve (cure) to humanity. Bring it to me directly, or post it to this thread. I am subscribed to this forum thread ; and will receive email notifications of any activity. Hey, here's your chance (opportunity) to Redeem yourself: This is a biggie. I will be waiting.

Z

R

rabina

This is very interesting and a revelation to know that these ear plugs can block out and even "expel" these spirits.
Ofcourse it makes enormous sense that the voices are real if ear plugs can block out the voices.
Congratulations on this; it can help many.
Are you plannning on selling these ear plugs or can you give details as to how to make them.
Good going SZ...keep up the good work.
Keep all advised on how to put together these ear plugs or make them; you'll end up rich also.
You should investigate the possibilities of "ingesting" such compounds also to eliminate any discomfort from wearing ear plugs.
If you can find a collaborator to help you in the manufacturing of such items; just think of what you can accomplish mad scientist.
I'm very serious.
Ear drops for example are absorbed in the blood; why not absorb these compounds perhaps?
Keep thinking; it can only get better.
What about this; the 3 wise men brought gifts to Jesus, myrhh , frankensense and gold.
Was this a big hint??? http://science.howstuffworks.com/flowering-plants/question283.htm
Check it out.
Better link and read much further down too...http://whispersofthespirit.com/goldfrankincensemyrrh.aspx

No, no wait...the Holy Spirit link: http://www.gotquestions.org/receive-holy-spirit.html
Okay...

S

SuperZ

Rabina,

Hi and thanks for the reply. Maybe I wasn't clear enough with the fact that it does mute them,detach them somewhat, but no lasting expel. Still present, poking and prodding into our affairs. It does make a big difference as far as their behavior cruelty, coping, simply because it does detach and distance them a bit; puts them into the background instead of the foreground. Thanks for invoking me to clarify, here.

Not a good idea to ingest anything strange, but consider that the mineral "lithium" is used to treat Bi Polar, Manic, seems to do the same thing as far as distancing them a bit. I recall that blood tests may be necessary with lithium, in order to avoid toxic levels.

I'm going through another phase with religion now days; seeing much of it as "Wolves in sheep's clothing", leading the meek right to the slaughter.

Take Cares,
Z

Returncc

Returncc

@,

Metallic Ear Plugs... Combination of cupronickel, magnesium, and gold seems to mute or deflect sound from that realm 100%; with both ears required. Does this mean that this stuff is real, no delusion, after all? I
once had this cloud appear in my home with this man sitting on top of it, sitting on a tall backed chair. He remained visible for half hour or so. He never said a word to me, but he appeared to be speaking to someone in the distance, consult or advice, or something. White hair, age 70-ish in appearance, woven gold plaid shoes, white robe type clothing.

In the name of God, I hereby command you (all who see this) to retrieve this formula from God; and to reveal such or relative resolve (cure) to humanity. Bring it to me directly, or post it to this thread. I am subscribed to this forum thread ; and will receive email notifications of any activity. Hey, here's your chance (opportunity) to Redeem yourself: This is a biggie. I will be waiting.

Z
I dont know what is up with the command at the end of your post, it doesnt appear to respect people very much, however can you clarify the information you are looking for. what formula are you talking about? here is a brief formula that relates to the mind of god:

By the way, wake up, just believe god exists and he will stop screwing with your perceptions about what doesnt stop the voices.. its not the earplugs that work, it is an mental diety controling the timing and the sound, he is trying to prove to you that he exists, but you keep explaining it away with your own personal ideas... and the timing of the work from this person has you confused, he is working at getting rid of doubt about your condition. he often hids out and tricks people if he doesnt think you believe it is him. he is actually similar to loki from the greek religion in this aspect. Try some faith that he exists, he loves you, and he wants you to love him. his opinion and work may explain, the entire timing situation that relates to your behaviour. you probably used to talk with him, prior to being blown away by the voices, or the problems of your own personal life. he wants you to overcome your doubt about science, and your own ego, and prove to you he exists... and that he is in charge of the voices... but he will not bother revealing himself if your mind refuses to accept his truth.

p.s. i have also seen white robbed figures, that basical related to an emotional summary of my situation at that time, was the robbed figure representing your emotional state.

returncc

S

SuperZ

Returncc,
It was an invocation, a summoning, a provocation that spirit "deliver", resolve, "appear", provide some answers...

You're faithful, and I was referring to this particular instance...

Z

Returncc

Returncc

The particular instance being...

And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

You know, this kind of stuff doenst make much sense without a contextualization by the author of the selected quote, I'll also say, that whatever they were dealing with, when they wrote that book, if it was at all similar to schizophrenia, and i think it is, there must be modern day equivilancies that explain the same, but in our words, and probably relate to the hearing of his voice. i have heard his voice in my head knowing it was him, since 2005. Are you saying that each each person does not have equal access to this person. And by the way, he creates alot of confusion, he says it is the only fun thing he gets to do...

i'll just say, i think the first quote means, that voices inside the minds of schizophrenics are subject to the control of the schizophrenic, and the second quote, that god is not the author of mass confusion, it is someone else, ie. the other voices carrying out their plan against him, me, and maybe even you or us, rather he is a counsel for peace, in all its forms, as spoken of, in their day, by saints, but in our day, by the schizophrenic.

returncc

S

SuperZ

Returncc,

The statistics that I've seen, the number of hearers has went wild since 2004, and I don't know why. This may be some sort of phase or something, I dunno. Might try to look at it as an awakening, and many have suggested that we need to ask "what is it that you need me to see" everyday.

That scripture is certainly in context of what we are talking about here, that our good/godly/guardian spirits are to be subjected to us, and should always deliver the goods. I was merely calling them into action, blowing my horn.

Here's something that may shed some light: Please read this post and the reply from Holofreq below it:

http://forum.s481.sureserver.com/showthread.php?p=3253&highlight=burden#post3253

z

Returncc

Returncc

Returncc,

The statistics that I've seen, the number of hearers has went wild since 2004, and I don't know why. This may be some sort of phase or something, I dunno. Might try to look at it as an awakening, and many have suggested that we need to ask "what is it that you need me to see" everyday.

That scripture is certainly in context of what we are talking about here, that our white spirits are to be subjected to us, and should always deliver the goods. I was merely calling them into action, blowing my horn.

Here's something that may shed some light: Please read this post and the reply from Holofreq below it:

http://forum.s481.sureserver.com/showthread.php?p=3253&highlight=burden#post3253

z
We share a similar opinion but not the same opinion, so please let me respond,

#1, i would like to see the statistics that say voice hearing numbers have increased since 2004. This date is significant in my illness, as it was the launching date of armageden according to my voices, as well as the beginning of battle by god against satan by schizophrenics, as well as the beginning of the iraq war.

#2, i dont know what being white has to do with it, white spirits, seems rather prejuidical or something to exclude, I dont think they should be subjected to us, nor should they always deliver the goods, they should make up their own mind, and exclude abuse from hosts, and let expert opinion pick out what de-escalates conflict. If they fail to do this, then I think defensive bargaining is immediately important. Neither do I think, demonology, calls them into action, it just misunderstands who god is, and that he is the person you are asking action from. He accepts requests, not commands, unless he is under leverage attack somewhere.

I read the quote from HOLO:

"This scripture above is saying that for as many that have not known the depts of Satan, God will
put upon you no other burden: That you must come to know the depts of Satan for the sake of those who
wont. I take this to mean that you have been selected and trained by God as an expert witness, as
Juror Duty."

I very much agree, (with exceptions) that God asks for no other burden that knowing the "depths of satan" if you restrict the knowing to conversation, rather than capture or copies of conversation. I imagine the purpose is for the de-escalation of violence or to change judgment so that it matches God's person. The conflict, the words, sound like schizophrenia, and the voices to me. But i think his interpretation of "that we have been selected for jury duty" as totally bogus, they already have a jury system, it is totally f**d, just go listen to lenny bruce show. But i do think we are judgment experts, not jury, judgment. so more like a judge than a jury. with a judge judges idea and all that, open to spirit world opinion, unless you actually get captured by these people, or begin voluntary forms of cooperation, in which case, you didnt bother to learn the depths of what these people are about, because no one in their right mind would support these people, and they target people who fail to understand this.

Have you ever noticed that the spirits either, totally know what gods judgments are, or they fight and argue to prevent people from understanding what his simple judgments are.

returncc

S

SuperZ

returncc,
White and dark spirits, light and dark, the same as left and right spirits. I'll go back and fix the post.
Z

S

SuperZ

Returncc,

One of the best tools of self-defense, for me, has been to always remind them that what goes around comes around, that they are setting themselves up for one hell of a backlash, boomerang. This normally eases the attacks. Hey, watch what you wish for. Something else which often comes to mind is that God must see something in them, seems to be holding out hope for them, sifting; with us stuck in the middle of it.

We're witnesses, witnessing, can also be interpreted as "very few people are able to see what's really going on here". Rare lot. Awakened for whatever reason, caught in the middle of some spite/smite finger pointing cursed nonsense. You probably already know this, but spirits are always causing scandals, pushing people to do things they normally wouldn't, just to be able to hand out "dark sentences", false judgment. House of cards, just playing games, sport/prank. It helps to understand this, that people get "walked", and mainly when you're dealing with your own family and children.

Was your own awakening related to trauma or drugs, quality of life issues, romance or money, or anything similar? It's a very fine line, typical, predictable.

The statistics are all over the place. NAMI, group polls, the links I gave you earlier. There are nearly a thousand members here, and you could very well do a poll.

2004 was bad for me too, May 25th or thereabouts. Hurricane Katrina was 2004, and so was the Tsunami.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004

Z

S

SuperZ

Rabina,

My own hearing experience is much different than most. I get zero compassion/considerations from anyone, even my own children. Speaks for itself. The baby sister once told me that this all works in seasons, will work itself out. It's like waiting on a reincarnation of the faith, renewal of the guardian spirits, body guards, Titus 3:5 again...

A lot of chatter earlier today. Muted, and so I couldn't make it out, but kept seeing different ones, deviants. The subject matter seemed to be that they pour the heat on (pestilence) in order to keep us distracted, to keep us from vengeance. They know exactly the shape we're in, and act accordingly. It's a horrid thing to watch, sifts the faith.

Z

R

rabina

SZ,
I have compassion and understanding for all those who suffer in "any" way.
Those who aren't able or can't empathize are lacking in a fundamental way.
It's hard when our own families can't seem to grasp what we're going through and that's when I do this.
I came to the conclusion that there is only one person who can really feel our pain and only one person who can take vengeance and that is Jesus Christ himself and or God.
Give all your pain to God and he shall take vengeance also.
Don't worry, they'll get theirs.
You're not alone...it will work out...
rabina

S

SuperZ

Hi Rab,

153 views on this thread. Means like 15-20 people may be following the thread: A dozen or two; on the entire planet...

Z

R

rabina

SZ,
So, it's only been 2 days since you started it; give it time.
Why do you think that is anyway; is it me:eek: ???
Can't be you or returncc.
Could it be God, the Holy Spirit that stops some from looking?
Could it be that just maybe some can't believe that the voices are "real." ???
I mean metallic ear plugs for crying out loud; can't get any better.
Look at the views on Research Home Remedy and Paranormal...
Some are interested in those; wonder why???
Well, don't forget about the main viewer here anyway; he takes precedence ofcourse; meaning God...
rabina

S

SuperZ

Rab,

It's not you, this site has always been that way. Just a hand full of steady posters; a few dozen overall. The yahoo group is the same way; and so are the MPD dissociation groups.

Z