• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

messed up

Z

zeberdee

Hi,
I joined this site pretty much cause i dont know what else to do. I have all these mad thoughts and I just want to hurt myself really bad. I have been round loads lof different psychiatric people but no one can help me. Its all thoughts to do with the past that haunt me but every time i get sent to see someone they say that they can not help me. I am too messed up. They spent a while changing my meds as well and now i am not on any. The last time i saw the big wid consultant psychiatrist he said that i was a danger to other people and myself and he couldnt do anything for me. Think at bottom of me i know i am getting close to self destructing completly. Do more sport they tell me. I have upped my sport to 3 times a day at least (bout 3-4hrs) but still nothing changes.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
No one is beyond help if you ask me. A few kind words can make the difference if someone is suffering. I don't know what your options are regarding getting to see someone for a second opinion or just a new opinion? You shouldn't give up on yourself. Taking things in moderation is always a good idea...sports included.
Welcome to the forum, btw :)

I

IL_Artist

Welcome.

I agree. No one is beyond help.

Beyond sports, do you have any other hobbies? I can tell you firsthand that a good intellectual pursuit can do a world of good.

D

Dollit

You don't mention a diagnosis at all - or why you've stopped taking meds. Why don't you get help if they say you're that bad? I don't understand! Doesn't make sense to me.

And welcome to the forum!

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum! Ditto - there's always something that can be done even if it's a spell in hospital just to give you some safe space. I'd go back and ask for a second opinion.

Good luck!