• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

messed up

Z

zeberdee

Hi,
I joined this site pretty much cause i dont know what else to do. I have all these mad thoughts and I just want to hurt myself really bad. I have been round loads lof different psychiatric people but no one can help me. Its all thoughts to do with the past that haunt me but every time i get sent to see someone they say that they can not help me. I am too messed up. They spent a while changing my meds as well and now i am not on any. The last time i saw the big wid consultant psychiatrist he said that i was a danger to other people and myself and he couldnt do anything for me. Think at bottom of me i know i am getting close to self destructing completly. Do more sport they tell me. I have upped my sport to 3 times a day at least (bout 3-4hrs) but still nothing changes.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
No one is beyond help if you ask me. A few kind words can make the difference if someone is suffering. I don't know what your options are regarding getting to see someone for a second opinion or just a new opinion? You shouldn't give up on yourself. Taking things in moderation is always a good idea...sports included.
Welcome to the forum, btw :)

I

IL_Artist

Welcome.

I agree. No one is beyond help.

Beyond sports, do you have any other hobbies? I can tell you firsthand that a good intellectual pursuit can do a world of good.

D

Dollit

You don't mention a diagnosis at all - or why you've stopped taking meds. Why don't you get help if they say you're that bad? I don't understand! Doesn't make sense to me.

And welcome to the forum!

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum! Ditto - there's always something that can be done even if it's a spell in hospital just to give you some safe space. I'd go back and ask for a second opinion.

Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Worshipper Introduce Yourself 7
C Introduce Yourself 6