• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

messed up big time not sure what to please don't judge im scared

I

invisible2014

Hi I started speaking to tho boy on a dating website for over a month since 31dt December he got back last week so we've met up twice,it went really well,and he brought me loads for valentines day,only problem us when I set up dating profile I lied about my first name and location.He lives near Ipswich and i live about one hour away two hours on train and reason I lied is because I dont like my first name and hate location where I live so depressed here and didn't want a bf here,wanted a bf somewhere else as happened to go.every weekend ti Ipswich before,please dont judge me or make me feel any worse because I know I'm.messed up and I'm.getting help,only problem is he said he loves me and nothing would put him off but I ferl I've gotta be honest and tell.him.my real.first name and real location but I'm.terrified of hurting him,incase he doesn't understand and incase he dont want to see me anymore but equally I don't want to vary on a relationship. On lies,I feel so.scared I actually. Hate myself and am so ashamed

G

Georgia May

Well you will have to tell him sooner or later so it's probably better sooner before you fall for him even more. He said nothing would put him off and if you explain why you did it then he may well understand. If he is worth it he will. Living a bit further away won't make a difference either if he really likes you, it's not like he lives in Australia! Try not to worry, if he's right for you he won't mind and if he does mind then he isn't. At your age there is plenty time to meet other people and you probably don't want to think like that but it's true. We all have our insecurities and worries so you should be alright.

Best wishes. xx

I

invisible2014

Well you will have to tell him sooner or later so it's probably better sooner before you fall for him even more. He said nothing would put him off and if you explain why you did it then he may well understand. If he is worth it he will. Living a bit further away won't make a difference either if he really likes you, it's not like he lives in Australia! Try not to worry, if he's right for you he won't mind and if he does mind then he isn't. At your age there is plenty time to meet other people and you probably don't want to think like that but it's true. We all have our insecurities and worries so you should be alright.

Best wishes. xx
Hi Georgia may thankyou for all youre help,you've been very helpful I've told him truth if I hear from.him again I do if not he's nor the one for me xxx

G

Georgia May

Thanks. At least I'm of some use then lol. I'm sure everything will be ok and even if he takes it badly you know people are on here for you and there is plenty time to meet someone else. :hug5:

I

invisible2014

Thanks. At least I'm of some use then lol. I'm sure everything will be ok and even if he takes it badly you know people are on here for you and there is plenty time to meet someone else. :hug5:
Thankyou hug back if can ever help yo with anything just message me,he said he understand and still wants to be with me,now just gotta get through askng my line manager for time off for wellbeing workshop lol hope they understand xxx

G

Georgia May

I hope so too. It depends on what they are like really. You will know better than me. I hope it all goes well. Is it an NHS thing? They might agree if you have been referred. If it was purely your choice then they might not.
Could you get a sick note if it's through the doctor? Or special dispensation? I don't know how it would work.

xx

I

invisible2014

I hope so too. It depends on what they are like really. You will know better than me. I hope it all goes well. Is it an NHS thing? They might agree if you have been referred. If it was purely your choice then they might not.
Could you get a sick note if it's through the doctor? Or special dispensation? I don't know how it would work.

xx
Hii ,yes I've been referred so that I can manage anxiety and depression ,in past work.have been really good,my line manager has said she thinks its vital ove taken treatment is past in order to get better and not be signed off work xxx

G

Georgia May

Hii ,yes I've been referred so that I can manage anxiety and depression ,in past work.have been really good,my line manager has said she thinks its vital ove taken treatment is past in order to get better and not be signed off work xxx
Well you'll be ok then. You worry too much!! xx

SoftRain

SoftRain

I didn't get a chance to read everyone's comments because I'm about to leave for work but...
I wouldn't worry a bit about it! Just say I lied for safety reasons. And seriously in this day and age that's a good reason to tell a fib.
It's not like your actually a man, or married.😁

I

invisible2014

I didn't get a chance to read everyone's comments because I'm about to leave for work but...
I wouldn't worry a bit about it! Just say I lied for safety reasons. And seriously in this day and age that's a good reason to tell a fib.
It's not like your actually a man, or married.��
Aww thankyou so much soft rain for you're help hope you have a good shift xx