• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Merseyside need friends

L

Linksknight

Quite frankly i am teetering on the edge, i have suffered with this undiagnosed mental illness since i was 11 and the doctors and pyschologists dont know why i hear voices and have vivid hallucinations, i cannot cope with it alone anymore i feel like ending it all, even chose the 28th to kill myself.

i suppose this is my last grasp to not be alone in my life, to try and change it and get better, the feeling is overwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Quite frankly i am teetering on the edge, i have suffered with this undiagnosed mental illness since i was 11 and the doctors and pyschologists dont know why i hear voices and have vivid hallucinations, i cannot cope with it alone anymore i feel like ending it all, even chose the 28th to kill myself.

i suppose this is my last grasp to not be alone in my life, to try and change it and get better, the feeling is overwhelming.
I'm not from up there but just wanted to :welcome: you to the forum.

Marliee x

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Iusedtobehappy

I've been there before and i can fully understand how you are feeling. Out of curiosity why the 28th

U

UMPALUMPA

I hope your still with us :hug:

I

Ian Haines

We're all so detached...even with the modern Internet right here where we need it to be. We're all so detached, even with it all.

I

Ian Haines

The Net fakes having somebody with us, for support and friendship. I doubt that there will ever be the internet version of real presence of a human whose hand will hold ours.