• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mentally breaking

domegan1990

domegan1990

I need a bit of advice my heads getting darker an darker an I cannot write anything down because itll get me locked away is anybody else have similar problems feelings any help will be great

jajingna

jajingna

You can write what you want on this site

domegan1990

domegan1990

I wish I could just struggling to even write it or afraid to write it down cause I no how bad it is

jajingna

jajingna

Maybe even writing on paper no one will see could help? I write stuff down frequently in a notebook. It often surprises me the ideas that come out that I didn't know I had until they were formulated into words on the page. Writing is more verbal and descriptive than talking so you can get a fuller picture sometimes through writing, of what is going on in thought.

domegan1990

domegan1990

I'll give it a go thank you for replying

Z

Zoe1

you can also just try people here with a small amount
of the issues you have written on paper
just to put your toe in the water

domegan1990

domegan1990

Great idea thank you I will tomorrow 😬

M

Mickyboy78

You can write them on paper and if in a safe environment burn them and release them out of your head up to the universe in smoke see if that helps

domegan1990

domegan1990

I'll try anything just to get it out of there lol

M

ManDss

Keep trying, its the only way, take a rest, try to put problems aside, wait, and then back on track slowly as u can.

domegan1990

domegan1990

Sometimes I dont no if I'm to far gone an it's just a matter of time my thoughts become real

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello domegan. Welcome to the forum. It can be hard writing down how we feel as it can make it seem more real. You will find a lot of support on here.

domegan1990

domegan1990

thank you so much for the reply much appreciated still sat here an cant write nothin down

jajingna

jajingna

Writing is just exploring your thoughts, don't be afraid of what's in there, that's who you are. No one needs to see your writing, if that could be embarrassing. But we're all full of messy ideas that have no shape without words, or some other expression.