• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Mental torture and now turned physical

L

Lab rat

I have had the usual crap off them today. But they came up with a new idea this morning, they want me to go to Nottingham, more specifically the meadows.

its 30 miles away and mrs lab rat has confiscated my car keys… so now they want me to walk it!

now if it was just voices yelling and begging me to do it, that would be one thing, but they can cause me pain! So far today ive had everything from toothache and headache, shoulder pain, stomach pain, knee pain and if im not very much mistaken, they have found a way to burn my testicles. 😡

all in all, today has been hell! And to top it all off im under virtual house arrest by the family

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

The Meadows in Notts aint exactly the best of areas @Lab rat, are they trying to get you to score gear or something like that?

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I think you should ring crisis again.

L

Lab rat

They are trying to get me to kill myself or if that doesn’t work, get me killed by someone else 😞

L

Lab rat

Thank you guys!

L

Lab rat

After a night that i can only describe as a living hell, things have stabilised.

it’s Monday morning and my mental state today is completely normal! It seems that when i can actually get help, they leave me alone. During office hours, if i have intent to ring the docs, the voices are on their best behaviour!!! But as soon as the office closes or its the weekend, then its party time in lab rats mind.

does anyone else get anything like this? Voices that practice self preservation?

L

Lab rat

Unbelievable, i am regularly reaching crisis point with my mh. The crisis team have discharged me without even seeing me face to face, i have no cpn, my pdoc isnt seeing me but today through the post i have received a letter for a video appointment with a locum ive never even met for December the bloody 2nd!!!!

I

itsmeagain

All this video appointment stuff is making things so difficult for people to feel heard. Even worse than before.