• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Mental illness veteran with dissociative symptoms

M

Mindfulwarrior

Hello, new here...first inpatient in the 8th grade, had a period of wellness, then at the age of 25 broke down again...i am having dissociative symptoms...time loss, memory loss, talking to myself, people who greet me and I dont remember who they are, eyeglasses that are only useful a few times a month, phone conversations I dont remember, but evidence on my call history...NO, I AM NOT SYBIL...but something is happening...

Pippin49

Pippin49

:hi:

welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly people and helpful advice .

wishing you well

Pip x

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M I'm new here.I don't have any mental illness. Introduce Yourself 8
S Traveling with Mental Illness: Day to Day Inside Look Introduce Yourself 8
S Hereditary mental illness Introduce Yourself 3
L Why is The World unable to Comprehend Us who suffer w/ Mental Illness? Introduce Yourself 6
P Does this sound like any mental illness? Introduce Yourself 5
T Just starting to take my mental illness seriously Introduce Yourself 4
Murasakibee Hello, seeking help for mental illness Introduce Yourself 15
TrapRage616 Living with this mental illness is a nightmarish hell Introduce Yourself 4
M Only steps away from completion of successful treatment for Mental illness Introduce Yourself 6
B Hi, I'm new here and I need others to connect with and need advice on how to deal with mental illness Introduce Yourself 11
G New to the forum struggle with mental illness Introduce Yourself 4
D No stranger to mental illness Introduce Yourself 7
R New here (but not to mental illness) Introduce Yourself 4
O Hi everyone Ive struggled with mental illness for a while Introduce Yourself 3
H LIVING WITH a Mental Illness and a Felony Introduce Yourself 8
Onajourney29 Going With The Mental Illness Ebb & Flow... Introduce Yourself 4
1 mental illness is new to me Introduce Yourself 6
S Question about a mental illness Introduce Yourself 15
C Hi I'm new to this been diagnosed,with borderline personality disorder,is a lot to cope with.is it a common mental illness,looking for answers to cope Introduce Yourself 7
L I'm Not new to Mental Illness however I am new to these forums! Introduce Yourself 6
Advocate BP, Living with mental illness - The Road Less Traveled Introduce Yourself 2
D Help/Question! What Mental Illness do these symptoms indicate? Introduce Yourself 5
K Mother's mental health 2 year journey Introduce Yourself 12
M A versatile half-crazy-semisane jobless personality with constantly alternating mental illnesses having encompassed almost all psychiatry Introduce Yourself 5
Ms Individual Hello friends. I have a few mental health battles. Introduce Yourself 5
M Long term chronic mixed mental health Introduce Yourself 12
P I'm having a complete mental breakdown Introduce Yourself 26
C Partner has mental health issues. Introduce Yourself 17
767s0 Here after a major mental breakdown.... Introduce Yourself 9
T I'm an author and I have mental disorders ... Introduce Yourself 8
J Hello just joined mental health forum. Introduce Yourself 12
E Trying to get the NHS Mental Health Services emergency funding Introduce Yourself 1
L Impact of gender on mental health Introduce Yourself 58
K Hello one and all! Looking forward to being part of this community as a long term sufferer of depression and retired mental health nurse. Introduce Yourself 11
J I Believe in Mental Health Introduce Yourself 5
J Hey, I need help my mental health ATM is affecting my life Introduce Yourself 11
M My Mental Health Introduce Yourself 5
2 uhhhhh ive got quite the cocktail of mental illnesses hello everybody Introduce Yourself 5
A Help! My mental health is the lowest it's been. Introduce Yourself 7
G Mental Health Law: The M'Naghten rules and the CRPD Introduce Yourself 2
F Hello! Im new here i have many mental problems like anxiety and fatigued all time. Any other? Introduce Yourself 5
V Hi there I'm Vernon with lots of mental health problems Introduce Yourself 6
D thank you Mental Health Forum for accepting my membership Introduce Yourself 16
L Hi guys , it is not nice having mental health problems Introduce Yourself 1
S Spirituality for mental health Introduce Yourself 4
C Hello. Im here to learn how to help, understand, and not give up on my fiancee. She has mental illnesses. Introduce Yourself 4
D I think i'm in serious denial about my mental health Introduce Yourself 2
Jam1990 Just your average guy with heavy mental baggage Introduce Yourself 4
dreampop82 New here at the mental health forum Introduce Yourself 3
Niche Bee New here, this is a big step for my mental wellbeing ❤️ Introduce Yourself 5