• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Mental hospital destroyed my life

I

itsmeagain

I'm facing the bleakest future imaginable. Potentially on the streets with eyesight hearing and balance issues....noone is accountable, how can that be? Is it any surprise people commit suicide on these drugs. O didn't ask for any of this, but it never leaves me 24/7, always eyes moving and hearing loss, balance problems, I had a career and loved life. The NHS wiped that out in a few days. How can it be called a hospital???
Hello.
What terrible things to be inflicted on you.
They are not allowed to lock you in your room. Do you mean a seclusion room?
Don't quite understand the cause of your symptoms.
Are you allergic to their anti depressants?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

randomaccess10

The c**ts forced me to take these drugs after I'd had a previous bad reaction to SSRIs, I also smoked loads and was literally fearing for my life each day, collasping, having fits, hearing loss,eyesight problems, if I complained yes, they shut me in the room.

It's nearly a year later now and I've got oscillopia, balance problems, hearing loss, eyesight wobbles, no depth perception, and now ever worsening Tinnitus, I want this to END.

The NHS are criminals, I had NOTHING wrong with me before this hell now I face a lifetime of HELL.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

randomaccess, it may not be a lifetime of HELL. The physical problems may resolve themselves in due time. When I go to doctors I don't tell them about my mental illness at first. I had the lupus from prozac for three years before it disappeared.

R

randomaccess10

I feel trapped in hell :( the way I was treated literally caused self destruction through smoking etc, I honestly think I had CO poisoning I can't think of any other explanation.. how could drugs do so so so much damage, I'm now 6 months since I touched anything, no improvement in symptoms, it feels like they're getting worse:/ it's like I killed myself and now living in the state of a half finished job:( those drugs and the threats made me fail to see life beyond the circumstances I was in at that point in time. Now I am screwed for life potentially another 30 years minimum of Tinnitus and double vision hearing loss and eyes wobbling, no thanks, I didn't want to die, especially not by my own hand.
I haven't seen a still image in over 6 months. How can that resolve? It even remains undiagnosed due to the incompetent NHS who created this hell for me telling me it's anxiety... They still don't take anything seriously. I don't know where to turn.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
we can all blame the mental health system imho that doesn't make it right to come off meds and make those around us lives a misery, it's definately not right when those in authority use mental illness as an excuse for such behaviour whan it's not mental illness but refusing treatment that resulted in the behaviour

R

randomaccess10

It's essentially murder. I will pursue this to get justice till the day I die. You can't just cause hearing loss, severe tinnitus, and balance problems to the point the patient can't even see properly and do this BY FORCE. What, another suicide? I don't just want to be a statistic, the people and system responsible for this should receive justice. They've taken my LIFE, I can't even watch TV or listen to music NOTHING, it's a living hell...

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
weren't you saying it was co poisoning from smoking, thats not the drs fault, i'd rather think thats self imposed

and it's not the neighbours fault, if you start behaving in highly antisocial ways they don't deserve that, sorry it's on my mind my neighbour is in a physical hospital and if someone else moves inm i know i shouldn't say this but an off drug schitzo is all i need, schitzos can't afford ro get mortgages next to guardian readers, it's easy for them to have certain views

Don't tell me about the mental health problem i know all about the mental health problem

R

randomaccess10

It's unlikely that smoking heavily over a few weeks could possibly cause hearing loss, tinnitus, balance problems, nystagmus, double vision, gaze instability, weakness, and the other myriad of damage I'm suffering.,.The fact i was forced to take drugs after I'd had a fit taking antidepressants a couple of weeks earlier sounds more likely. It's devastating and catastrophic torture could happen in an NHS hospital. I could complain, however no amount of money could bring back my hearing or eyesight, my quality of life really is horrendous and ceasing to exist would be a blessing. I can't see a way forward, I'm just enduring this hell because I'm to afraid to take my life, and in some strange way imagining it may get better...It doesn't. So what can I do exactly?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It's unlikely that smoking heavily over a few weeks could possibly cause hearing loss, tinnitus, balance problems, nystagmus, double vision, gaze instability, weakness, and the other myriad of damage I'm suffering.,.The fact i was forced to take drugs after I'd had a fit taking antidepressants a couple of weeks earlier sounds more likely. It's devastating and catastrophic torture could happen in an NHS hospital. I could complain, however no amount of money could bring back my hearing or eyesight, my quality of life really is horrendous and ceasing to exist would be a blessing. I can't see a way forward, I'm just enduring this hell because I'm to afraid to take my life, and in some strange way imagining it may get better...It doesn't. So what can I do exactly?
You need to have a proper talk with your GP. If he does not listen you need to find a new one.

K

KarateKid1

I also have a very bad experience with mental homes. They completely destroy your life. I was attacked by a black magick neighbour and held many times. The doctors are strangers and will destroy your life. I have now kept myself alive for 18 years by pretending I am doing good. They are unknowing people.

I am also in big trouble 100,000 dollars in debt, lost my license, can bearly write and speak.Sleep 3 times a day. Fat. No job.reality is gone. No beaty in life.Depressed.Crying where s my mamma and pappa often(all this after 18 years of drugs/ I was doing great before the drugs and after the ritual). The drug researchers are really dumb.It is complete chemical torture. But I learned about life after death and that your soul goes on after death. Sometimes in nature you just have to let the preditor or animal eat you. It hurts but it is over soon and you live on. Part of life and nature to hurt and to die and feel pain. You go on. So my advice is to watch some after death videos and pray to god and spirits. Just talk to them. Ask them for a new better life.

Just let them do it if you have no choice. Your soul lives on. The soul is the alive you in your mind.

Talk to GOD and well just wait