• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Mental health TV shows for Sat 12/7/2008 - Fri 18/7/2008

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Fri

One Hour Photo, Film 4, 1.25am. 2002 US feature-film with Robin Williams.

A department store photo clerk, Seymour 'Sy' Parrish, is exceptionally knowledgeable about photography, and has been developing photos for the Yorkin family since their son was a baby. However, Sy also lives a very solitary and lonely life - with no wife, girlfriend, or family in the picture. Sy begins to develop a disturbing obsession with the Yorkins and what they have, and when he is fired for theft he goes over the top. Having discovered a disturbing secret about Mr. Yorkin, he exacts angry revenge in a chilling manner.
......................................................................................................

This is a excellent film and a fantastic performance from Mr Williams (y)

S

Starbright

I love Robin Williams, I think he's a very versatile actor and a funny caring man.

Did you know he cycles a lot in rallies and events? (I mean push bikes).

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
I love Robin Williams, I think he's a very versatile actor and a funny caring man.

Did you know he cycles a lot in rallies and events? (I mean push bikes).
I did'nt know that Starbright.
He appears to be a very sensitive person and seems to have put a lot of his demons behind him now which is good to see.

I loved his stand-up routine,don't know if he still does that?

:)