Mental health teams

C

Chegs

Theyve ruined my life.

Last edited:
C

Chegs

I've hadone enough. Theyou are liars theyre useless. I have been severely bullied by them. I had a psychosis and they put me in a place where it made me almost lose my mind completely.

blurrypeach

blurrypeach

I've hadone enough. Theyou are liars theyre useless. I have been severely bullied by them. I had a psychosis and they put me in a place where it made me almost lose my mind completely.
I am sorry to hear that - when did that happen? Do you wanna talk about it?

C

Chegs

I'm so upset. I'm trying to not let it effect me. But I wish I'd never met them. But I needed the input. This was quite a while ago. But because I wasn't treated quick enough it led me down a bad path and made more vulnerable. Obviously I didn't want to have a psychotic breakdown but they made me feel worse and more subjected to having one.

Last edited:
blurrypeach

blurrypeach

I'm so upset. I'm trying to not let it effect me. But I wish I'd never met them. But I needed the input. This was quite a while ago. But because I wasn't treated quick enough it led me down a bad path and made more vulnerable. Obviously I didn't want to have a psychotic breakdown but they made me feel worse and more subjected to having one.
You can't help having a breakdown :hug: It is totally understandable you are upset. I am genuinely sorry you had to experience this, I hope you are managing well right now and on the path to recovery :nod1:
Do you wanna talk about what they did to make you feel worse? You can PM me too, if you want.

C

Chegs

Thanks for replying. It's hard to put the past behind you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Services 5