• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

mental health services

M

mad as a hatter

i don,t get them they never believe how ur feelin i,ve spent last few wks in hospital and i had nurses and bloody doctors making me feel guilty cause i felt suicidal and didn,t wanna live ne more kept gettin hit with what about ur family how will they feel as if i didn,t feel bad and guilty enough without them puttin it down my throat all time i got laughed at by nurses telling me i wasn,t feeling like this i,d never do it that,s after a fairly big overdose ended up in hospital overnite with drip in my hand i kept trying escape ward all time 2 kill myself i feel so bad inside what,s the point yet they let me out hospital there trying say i got impulsive behaviour but they can,t treat that but i know there using this as an excuse if ne thing happens cause my family threatened 2 sue them twice cause way they treated me if they done there job properly i,d never been out ward 2 tk overdose in 1st place they let a suicidal person walk out ward and they knew but didn,t believe what i was sayin yet night before i tried 2 harm myself and had a few nurses round me tryin stop me leavin ward yet nxt day i was allowed on time out but at end day i put my hands up my fault i took od but they should help me with it there just a joke there runnin scared that somethin will happen and way i,m feelin it will and they get sued i,m vettin my anger and i,m upset cause they called me attention seekin and that,s a joke as i,d never been in hospital for yrs i had been fairly well so they got no case i better stop i,ll be here all nite sorry it,s so long by the way i,ve still got bipolor there not disputin that least that,s somethin eh

B

blackroses

let me tell you something.if you have a psychiatrist/therapist, or similar. the therapist doesnt choose you, you choose the therapist. the first few i never got on with, never connected. they were FAKING emotion, faking sympathy,how dare they,i can sense it! one of them was a religious man, a good man but religious nonetheless and whenever he would mention anything like god i would shut down totally.now i have a therapist who i can relate to and who i feel can relate to me, we get on well and because of that i can actually tell him things and he believes me. give it time my friend!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I What support do you get from mental health services Bipolar Forum 10
mrlaurel bloody mental health services..... Bipolar Forum 9
I mental health services won't help me, feeling segregated. Bipolar Forum 2
S Mental Health is doing a nose dive Bipolar Forum 6
HLon99 Drugs, pot and mental health. Bipolar Forum 23
T Language, suffering and Mental Health Bipolar Forum 4
T Mental Health Careers Bipolar Forum 4
J Mental health and messiness Bipolar Forum 15
S Free Mental health peer mentoring program Bipolar Forum 0
whiteflags330 Bipolar: Only Half of My Mental Health Bipolar Forum 4
J Partner possibly showing signs of mental health issue - advice! Bipolar Forum 1
spoon-racoon mental health stigma Bipolar Forum 4
K Mental Health Awareness Bipolar Forum 2
H Mental health concerns Bipolar Forum 1
B Mind mental health service help Bipolar Forum 3
6 Mental Health Team suggests....CBT & mindfulness Bipolar Forum 2
G Years of mental health probems and still no answer or help?? Bipolar Forum 5
B The role of occupational thearapy within mental health Bipolar Forum 1
J I am unsure about my mental health Bipolar Forum 1
Kerome Mental health week - celebrities speaking out Bipolar Forum 3
megirl people who just dont get it re mental health Bipolar Forum 2
B Can you out grow a mental health disorder? Bipolar Forum 22
prairiechick I need a mental health day from work Bipolar Forum 8
C Homeland's 'crazy Carrie' saga stereotypes mental health disorders Bipolar Forum 3
C Be careful people! (not mental health) Bipolar Forum 2
F Why won't people talk about Mental health? Bipolar Forum 51
rasselas.redux Antidepressants & The Placebo Effects | Psychiatrist Tells the Truth: Psych Drugs, Mental Health Psychiatrist & author, Dr. Colin Ross, discusses the Bipolar Forum 15
M CMHT = Corrupt Mental Health Team Bipolar Forum 26
M Does anyone know of any retreats for people with mental health problems? Bipolar Forum 6
V What is a mental health emergency? Bipolar Forum 12
prairiechick Mental Health Worse With Age? Bipolar Forum 26
J Positive thoughts for the year ahead to all x (Mental-Health Issues and Me). Bipolar Forum 1
T Govt mental health clinic is f*****g with wrong person! Bipolar Forum 3
megirl Mental health team Bipolar Forum 5
jamie1973 thanks mental health forum Bipolar Forum 12
prairiechick Sectioned Under the Mental Health Act Bipolar Forum 30
bobshocker Bipolar quotes - mental health etc Bipolar Forum 2
W Looking for Bipolar Quotes or mental health quotes Bipolar Forum 8
J feeling low and mental health team really not helping Bipolar Forum 2
B Given up on mental health system!! Bipolar Forum 2
mrlaurel Phone Call From our Community Mental Health Team Bipolar Forum 6
A Adopted and dealing with inherited mental health problems - Nature vs Nurture Bipolar Forum 10
G Anyone else with a family history of mental illness? Bipolar Forum 52
C ** Please Help me ** Needing opinions on wife's mental state... Bipolar Forum 14
GaryC123 Things I don't like about having a mental illness Bipolar Forum 20
F New to bipolar not to mental disorder Bipolar Forum 2
dubblemonkey mental illness list Bipolar Forum 1
dubblemonkey mental illness is not who I am Bipolar Forum 1
K Mental illness shaming Bipolar Forum 13
GaryC123 Me, Mental Illness and Society Bipolar Forum 5