• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Mental health & research

H

HELI

Hi,

I am a MSc Health Psychology student and I would like to invite you to participate in my research project designed to examine peoples’ perceptions and understandings about psychological differences between individuals. You will be asked to read a small text and fill out a short survey. The time of completion should not take longer than 5-8 minutes and participation is anonymous.

Please randomly select ONE link below to participate in the study and please do not complete the survey more than once.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KBLJL_d460d063

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HJHIH_7d3dbd5a

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HJHII_a3a8dcc

Please send this email to your friends, I would like to get as many responses as possible :)

Many thanks for you help! It's much appreciated!

Helena Lidgate

A

Apotheosis

This Request Has The Approval of the Moderators

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dreambuggieIII Mental Health Law UK Service User Involvement 2
F Service user-led mental health charity NSUN unveils its manifesto for the next government Service User Involvement 5
F Empowering mental health service users to become more involved in decisions about their care: the DECIDE RCT Service User Involvement 2
F Service User Involvement in the delivery of mental health services Service User Involvement 1
shaky Parliament wants your experiences of mental health care Service User Involvement 13
F Co-production in mental health - why everybody wins Service User Involvement 33
F Mental health commission Service User Involvement 6
F New Cochrane review on employing consumer-providers in mental health services Service User Involvement 4
K Do you receive support or help from an organisation that provides social care? The Mental Health Foundation would like to hear from you. Service User Involvement 8
amathus Age limit on your Mental Health Support? Service User Involvement 11
noplace Looking for Mental Health User led groups or organisations in the East of England Service User Involvement 2
lpattie Mental Health Campaign Service User Involvement 4
D Changes of Attitude, Mental Health Authorities Service User Involvement 5
M Mental health meets IT Service User Involvement 9
F Who are the movers and shakers in today’s UK mental health scene? Service User Involvement 47
cpuusage The Mental Patients Union, 1973 Service User Involvement 1
cpuusage Stop saying Mental "Illness"! Please say my Name! Service User Involvement 21
coldwater00 Take this survey to give your view on mental heath crisis care in your area Service User Involvement 1
D Does using Facebook/Twitter support your mental well being? Service User Involvement 11