• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Mental Health poll reveals Stigma

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Thanks Yakuza, looks good!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Student mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
C Pip phoning mental health team Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
P Mental health and working and pip advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
P Need help with first time ESA assessment / ESA 50 / Severe mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
N Non state financial support for mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
Heidrun Mental health and society Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M PIP mental health claim rejected, need advice. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 45
F Benefits system causing ‘unneccesary distress’ to people with mental health problems, report says Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
J Dropping out of college because of mental health and finance issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
N Insurance covering mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
AliceinWonderland PIP assessors assessing those with mental health issues NEED to be qualified in mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 19
S Mental Health is better so I want to try volunteering but am afraid of losing my benefits! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
F Mental health and money advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
L The people with mental health problems that are being stripped of their benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
D Pip reassesment mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
I Mental health sick leace Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T PIP for mental health - medication Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
cpuusage Fitness for work test has led to deterioration in mental health, say researchers Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
ScaredCat Volunteering can be bad for mental health without the right welfare support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
S "Some people fake mental health..." Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
cpuusage DWP 'tells disability benefits assessors to discriminate against people with mental health conditions' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
G Mental health stigma against mental health professionals Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F Mental health and money survey Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T Defaults due to mental health on credit file Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Nikita Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J Any jobs that mental health problems disqualify you from? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T Atos home visit, my husband has severe mental health problems Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 21
L What information should I give to mental health services? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
P Discharge from mental health team Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
E Unstable living situation has worsened my mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
F Mental health and debt problems: 'A marriage made in hell' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
M Experience of people with mental health conditions in police custody or witness to an event Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
B priority homeseeker, reasonable preference with mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
cpuusage DWP Hires Miracle Lifestyle Guru Who Claims 95% Success Rate In Curing Mental Health Conditions! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 24
R Getting housing on mental health grounds Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
T Left in the sticks. ESA for mental health. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 40
S Mental health mobility pass Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
amathus Debt and mental health (article) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M Probation period at work extended due to 'potential absence related to mental health' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
F Why are personal budgets not used more in mental health? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
S Why do we ignore the mental health aspects of crime? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
F Employer bias against mental health conditions rife, study reveals Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
F Mental health anti-stigma programs are (broadly) successful Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
B Why is my Housing Association asking about my Mental Health? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
R Poor police treatment and mental health. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
F A study of personalisation and the factors affecting the uptake of personal budgets by mental health service users in the UK Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
K How long was you awarded for mental health? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
K PIP and mental health. How to get my point across? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
G PIP and mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
I mental health nursing Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1