Mental Health Benefits of Exercise

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello and welcome TinyWeeMouse yep exercise is good not good at the food thingie i am trying yes very trying!

T

TinyWeeMouse

I agree, it’s tricky! I need to get back to work to give me routine again.

N

natalie

Hi All, within this thread,

Yes, in agreement, exercise is great for mental health, I was, many moons ago, feeling very stressed and very annoyed about something, bus diversions on that day then, and I needed which I knew anyway, apart from father to encourage me to calm down, i felt right, I'll workout, and from that day on, mental health and s tresses, plus annoyance, I haven't looked back, and knowingly, I am a determined character, when it comes to fitness management for mental health wellbeing.

I'm very calm, and relaxed, however, on Monday, I am half hoping, in relation to somethign, today, I am hoping to work out.

And then to workout on a regular basis, thereafter, or certainly f requently anyway, at the rate I'm going sleeping - maybe a bit too well, I can't fit in my early morning workouts. Not at the moment.

T

TinyWeeMouse

I have been bad (food/alcohol-wise) over the last couple of weeks but I'm back to work tomorrow which I think will force me into a routine that I need. I will factor in healthy eating and exercise again within my restricted free time.

N

natalie

Hi TinyWeeMouse,

I'm now very much into the mode of regular fitness dvds working out in at home. I hope to in due course, get to zumba gold, weather depending mid-late January.

My dieting carefully off own back, planned is going really well, and I am not overeating too much, hardly, in between meals.

Best Wishes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Wellbeing 1
sadpunchingbag Wellbeing 3
H Wellbeing 4
N Wellbeing 12
B Wellbeing 7