Mental Fogginess?

W

Worrywart21

So I saw my new Psychiatrist today, went well and she prescribed a higher dose of my medication which I start tomorrow. But I was wondering if anybody else has experienced a mental fog when their prescription stopped working? It's like I'm moving in slow motion and I'm exshausted and can barely form words while talking.

A

Alladyn1919

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So I saw my new Psychiatrist today, went well and she prescribed a higher dose of my medication which I start tomorrow. But I was wondering if anybody else has experienced a mental fog when their prescription stopped working? It's like I'm moving in slow motion and I'm exshausted and can barely form words while talking.
I think it's typical to depression as I know too well from my own experience.Some regions in the brtain responsible for speech are affected.It's reversible however.Things should be better with improvement in depression.And there is no need to learn anything anew, it should come on it's own.

Alladyn1919

J

John14

I’m not on any medication but suffer from terrible mental fogginess. I can’t understand basic instructions sometimes and get so confused and panic like crazy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anxiety Forum 1