• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Men just want sex from me.

• Thread starter squizofrenia123
  • Start date
S

squizofrenia123

I thought the married french man would be nice to me, but when I told him my libido was not there anymore, he cut my off while chatting. lol, I am an idiot, as usual. I should have told him to get a blow-up doll instead. So, men just want sex from me. Bumble is an awful dating app. I have not met anybody decent from there. Married men are on there too. I just ignore them now.

S

swillis

Yeah feelings are generally more important that sex when it comes to any type of relationship, even in friends with benefits, if the feelings aren't mutual it wont work, deeper feelings or otherwise. I thought bumble was a bit more around relationships and the quality of men would have been better to be honest, but this is coming from a guy so I'm not sure what your experience would have been. If you think bumble is bad, dont go on tinder!

floater

floater

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It will pass. No one wants to have sex with me. Dating apps are a expensive con. Not necessary for most of human history. Best way to meet people is through shared interests well away from dating apps.

S

swillis

It will pass. No one wants to have sex with me. Dating apps are a expensive con. Not necessary for most of human history. Best way to meet people is through shared interests well away from dating apps.
I feel the same most of the time. Until I'm in a relationship or a girl is giving me blatant hints. I'm average looking so I guess its to be expected. I've had no actual meeting from a dating app, but have a bunch of matches occasionally. Most of the time none 😂. Currently without a peer group though since I've moved out from my parents into a new area.

Just realised I'm making it about me, sorry OP. Hopefully you'll find something relatable in my post. If you're having no luck with dating apps, try using them instead to make and meet friends and then see how it goes? Bumble has a BF setting. Or you could try through your current friendship group idk.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I thought the married french man would be nice to me, but when I told him my libido was not there anymore, he cut my off while chatting. lol, I am an idiot, as usual. I should have told him to get a blow-up doll instead. So, men just want sex from me. Bumble is an awful dating app. I have not met anybody decent from there. Married men are on there too. I just ignore them now.
To be fair to him most people are interested in sex and intimacy in adult relationships. Didn’t you say this guy was married? Maybe he was looking outside his marriage for relationships because he isn’t getting any from his wife.

jajingna

jajingna

Guess you just haven't met a good one. Not all men are just after sex. Sometimes I found that to be a bit of a hassle at times to be honest. Sometimes I just liked the physical intimacy and affection. Just wondering how many men ever complain "women just want sex from me" ? I think we'd find that more funny than a real complaint because we're so filled with the stereotype that it doesn't work that way, that men always want it or something.. Pretty sure I've met women more interested in it than me. Not to say I dislike it, mind you.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Sorry you're having bad luck but dont give up, try putting on your profile that your just look for friendship.

S

squizofrenia123

So, we talked about sex and he is happy again!! lol, he is a bit simple minded. We talked about other things too. He cares about me as long as I am in the mood, I guess. He is charming and handsome. He is well-educated and cultured. I do like him but realize the essence of our relationship is sex. He likes sex and says so. He is honest. I can't knock him for his honesty so played with him a bit. He is happy now and so am I.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

So, we talked about sex and he is happy again!! lol, he is a bit simple minded. We talked about other things too. He cares about me as long as I am in the mood, I guess. He is charming and handsome. He is well-educated and cultured. I do like him but realize the essence of our relationship is sex. He likes sex and says so. He is honest. I can't knock him for his honesty so played with him a bit. He is happy now and so am I.
You sure do change your mind fast 😄

S

squizofrenia123

well, we've known each other for over a year now. So, it is not like we are just chat friends. He called me today on the phone to talk. Really sweet!!

hicks

hicks

To be fair to him most people are interested in sex and intimacy in adult relationships. Didn’t you say this guy was married? Maybe he was looking outside his marriage for relationships because he isn’t getting any from his wife.
I think dating apps are probably plagued with people like this, just looking for a good time or an affair.

Z

Zoe1

I wouldn't do sex if I didn't want to
just to please someone else !

S

squizofrenia123

I understand. I thought about it for awhile about breaking up with him. But, I realize it takes two to tango so I do like him although he wants it more than I do. He told me he likes sex so it is not like he is telling me otherwise. I have not met him yet so will wait and see. We have been chatting and calling each other for over a year now. He is sweet and nice to me. It is when I tell him I don't want to have sex or when I told him I met another man, he was not as nice to me. I know he does not own me or anything but I realize he likes me as a woman, not just as a friend. So, if I was wiser, may be I should be alone. But, I do like him. He is really charming. He is sexy. I am attracted to him and know this. Other men are in contact with me, but I don't feel anything for them. They are nice to me but want the same thing, I believe. So, I thought I should be with a man I like and adore rather than someone who is just nice and does not appeal to me.

DanL15000

DanL15000

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm not going to tell another person what to do, Heck, I know I've had times in my life where it felt like my decisions were based on which choice was less worse for me at the moment.

Perhaps you need something from this particular person that you aren't getting from anyone else? The way he speaks, or writes, something about him that salves a sore within you?

Or, as I've become convinced, some people just like to punish themselves and being in a situation that is certain to hurt them is just what they are looking for. I NOT saying that is you, I've only read a few of your posts, I've no clue. I just know people like that exist.

So, my feeling that this isn't going to end well comes from your own words. Who knows, maybe you are just terrible at explaining things. Or I am suddenly poor at understanding. So here are the things that made me see an ominous cloud going on here.

1) He's a married man. That in itself usually leads to problems. I don't think I have to explain why.

2) When you mentioned no interest in sex, he cut you off from conversation. To me that means that not a speck of you matters to him but what is meant to please him.

3) In just two and one half hours you went from thinking he needed a blow up doll, to basically agreeing to being a blow up doll. At least when you are least disturbed by the act.

Somethings I'd like to ask. How old are you? How experienced are you? How is your self-esteem? How good are you at bouncing back from deep disappointment? Is your mental well-being on the chopping block here?

Now, you don't have to answer me. I'm not the point. You are the point.

I do hope and wish the best for you.