• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Memory Problem

M

monica123_sharma

Dear Friends,
I have been diagonised as having an Impaired Working Memory. Is there any solution or medications for this problem of mine.

A

Apotheosis

There are classes of mind enhancing drugs.

The brain is now known to have plasticity - & innate capacity for regenerative function. What brain exercises can you do to combat this? Diet - especially shell fish & other sea food is known to be very good for overall brain function - especially the omega oils & zinc.

A

alexturner

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A

alexturner

headache, memory illness, coffee addiction, smoking, health suppliment.

:confused:hi guys , hope to find all you well today. i just want to share an common problem with which I am suffering from. like facing various issues regarding my work,family,investments,etc. etc. concerned with my physician and took various tests and medications, but in vain !!!!!:cry2: one of my Facebook friend suggest me a supplement called brainkrave. now, guys please go through from it and tell me the pros. and cons. about it .!!!!!just wanna do anything by which i can get rid from my problems and tensions. !!! i ill be waiting for your suggestions !!!

A

alexturner

hi,
i am wandering for a mental health medication or some kind of memory enhancing supplement from few days. i have been searching on internet for this kind of help. i want to share some of things that i found up to expectation . one is named as "BRAINKRAVE". I ask some of my friends on Facebook too. and some of them don't have any idea about it and few said me to go with this. if any one have any idea about it then please share or go through from the site of this product and tell me the pros. and cons. of it. thanks in advance !!!!