• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

meh!

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Meant to go to the docs today well guess what fuck it! I have to see my psych too and ive gotta go. Tomorrow i have to go in for a work meeting. Wednesday i have to see my cpn.... i cant be fucked with any of it i just want to curl up and die. Im worried about mum so much she went to work and forgotten stuff she wont even be able to have a coffee all fucking day now its hurts so much to see her hurt angry and upset and depressed i love her so much. I dont even have my fucking phone the police have it. Fucking great. Meh! Needed that rant

Just fuck everything. The police asked if i was looking forward to xmas what a fucked up question how the fuck am i meant to enjoy life unless the bastard gets sent to prison. And that wont happen before xmas if at all

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Rant away Judazz, we’re here to listen. I know you feel overwhelmed with all that has happened to you; and it’s not fair that you’re now having to support your mum in addition to dealing with what your step father did. But you can lean on us; you need support too. And you need to look after yourself so you can be there for your mum. I hate the fact that you have had to go through this and I’m angry at the person who made this happen. You and your mum will be ok. You have each other and you will get through this in time. Please hang in there. :hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Urgh, really? The police asked if you were looking forward to Christmas?
Some people don't half talk shit. Personally i'd prefer silence than a load of rubbish.

I hope your work meeting goes well. And try not to worry too much about the medical appointments. You can be honest there about how you're feeling, there are no expectations to wear any kind of appeasing mask.

Also, i'm sending loads of love your way. xx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Thanks so much QD and SS xxxxxxxxxxx i appreciate your support so much i cant say thanks enough to everyone who has been supporting me xxxxxx