• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Meeting Up

S

skyblue

Hi,:)

I've become very isolated due to my illness, but I very much want to break that chain.
I would like to meet with others that understand and I wanted to write here for both myself and other people who are hoping to meet others closeby and would like to meet every now and then.

I live in Brentwood, South East and I drive.

:grouphug:

T

TOONAFISH

I live too far away (north east Scotland). I go to a cmht based group sometimes that is nice to meet people. Do you not have anything like that where you are. x

S

skyblue

Hi Toonafish,

I was only told about the Bipolar Group the other week, can't believe it :( I'm going to go along to the next monthly meeting.

It's ashame you live so far away, but as said in pm, we can still keep in touch here which would be nice. :)

Thanks for your support Toonafish x

K

Kat667

I live in South West, Bath, if that's any help. Quite a distance but may be able to sort something out, after all, I did travel from Northern Ireland to see Killing Joke in London one time....:)

N

Nicola09

I would loved to met up with you. But i'm from the North west.. so quite big distance, although I do drive.

K

Kat667

I dont mind meeting up somewhere between. Bath is a beautiful place and I have space if you want to stay,.

S

skyblue

I dont mind meeting up somewhere between. Bath is a beautiful place and I have space if you want to stay,.
Bath is a beautiful place, I've been there afew times. We'll all keep in touch via here and msn and arrange a meet up sometime in the new year, that'll be great :)

iffybob

iffybob

Concerned

Sorry , but it always concerns me when people want to meet.

Have you thought about cheaking if the CMHT, or MIND, or one of the other charities run social groups, or have meetings.

I can understand the isolation, it gets to me sometimes, and I normaly like to be on my own.

Take care for yourself in what you do please ....... boB .......:santa:

iffybob

iffybob

Just does

It concerns me that people stay safe, as you seem to be doing, and not being silly about how they go about doing things.

You seem to know what you are doing, which was not apprent to me from the posts on this thread, you have cleared that up.

Have a nice Xmas ........ boB........(y)

iffybob

iffybob

Ok ..... the post i replyed to disappered ......... odd

S

skyblue

Lol - sorry, that's because I deleted it and was writing another, I couldn't quite explain things right, but it seemed that you understood anyhow because we were writing at the same time.

Thanks Bob - I'll play it safe and I hope that everyone else does too.

Merry Xmas :)

Last edited:
N

Nicola09

As long as we all keep safe it'll be ok. Hope you all had a great Christmas :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Bipolar Forum 1