• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Meet new people

M

mizunderstood

Hi, My name is Gemma, Im 28 and I live in the Manchester area. Its the first time I have been on this local Forum and I noticed that there are only 7 of us on it! I thought a majority of Manchunians were mentally Ill.lol. The last thread was ages ago!....Where are you Manchester?? If there is anyone out there from Manchester then please get in touch with me. I have very few friend at the moment and would love to meet up with someone local for a coffe perhaps, who may understand mental health issues. I can be the only nutter in the village!lol. Get posting! ;)

scarred4life

scarred4life

hey, i was in south manchester-fallowfield/withington-until couple of yrs ago, but moved south now...where in manchester u at?

falling_Free

falling_Free

I live in the North West in Cheshire, but I go up Manchester quite a lot, used to live there for a year while I was at uni . Planning to move back up possible at some point (dependent on getting a job , somewhere to live etc).

B

bluebell24

Hi there

I'm in Manchester ... newish to the area and haven't had a response from any local support groups around here ... which is rubbish to say the least!

Any ideas?

W

Watercolours

Hello, North West Newbie here, near Manchester! I'm 32! DX with Borderline Personality Disorder / Cyclothymia and on rather a complex combination of medication which has just recently changed again. It currently stands at:-

Venlafaxine 300mg Daily
Topiramate 200mg Daily (Mood Stabiliser)
Quetiapine / Seroquel 75mg Daily
Diazepam 2mg {as and when required) currently using this for Social Anxiety)

Would be nice to get chatting to some others via the board in the North West! :p

J

jeanieh

Hi.
I am in stockport so not too far away. I am 28. Not dignosed with anything other than post natal depression but i have had some considerably complex issues that i have been hiding away from until now and not discus sed with a dr. I am looking fir people to talk to who can give me the support to address them and also as i am new to area just to find out whats out there, whos out there and to stop my isolation.

F

Fallen Phoenix

Greetings I live in Oldham I used to live in Manchester then moved to this dump... big mistake lol. I suffer from severe depression and SH. No friends at all so I'm happy to chat.