• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Meet new people

M

mizunderstood

Hi, My name is Gemma, Im 28 and I live in the Manchester area. Its the first time I have been on this local Forum and I noticed that there are only 7 of us on it! I thought a majority of Manchunians were mentally Ill.lol. The last thread was ages ago!....Where are you Manchester?? If there is anyone out there from Manchester then please get in touch with me. I have very few friend at the moment and would love to meet up with someone local for a coffe perhaps, who may understand mental health issues. I can be the only nutter in the village!lol. Get posting! ;)

scarred4life

scarred4life

hey, i was in south manchester-fallowfield/withington-until couple of yrs ago, but moved south now...where in manchester u at?

falling_Free

falling_Free

I live in the North West in Cheshire, but I go up Manchester quite a lot, used to live there for a year while I was at uni . Planning to move back up possible at some point (dependent on getting a job , somewhere to live etc).

B

bluebell24

Hi there

I'm in Manchester ... newish to the area and haven't had a response from any local support groups around here ... which is rubbish to say the least!

Any ideas?

W

Watercolours

Hello, North West Newbie here, near Manchester! I'm 32! DX with Borderline Personality Disorder / Cyclothymia and on rather a complex combination of medication which has just recently changed again. It currently stands at:-

Venlafaxine 300mg Daily
Topiramate 200mg Daily (Mood Stabiliser)
Quetiapine / Seroquel 75mg Daily
Diazepam 2mg {as and when required) currently using this for Social Anxiety)

Would be nice to get chatting to some others via the board in the North West! :p

J

jeanieh

Former member
Hi.
I am in stockport so not too far away. I am 28. Not dignosed with anything other than post natal depression but i have had some considerably complex issues that i have been hiding away from until now and not discus sed with a dr. I am looking fir people to talk to who can give me the support to address them and also as i am new to area just to find out whats out there, whos out there and to stop my isolation.

F

Fallen Phoenix

Greetings I live in Oldham I used to live in Manchester then moved to this dump... big mistake lol. I suffer from severe depression and SH. No friends at all so I'm happy to chat.