• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Meds

P

Pete

Hi
Can anyone tell me is aripirazole any good, i'm concerned about the side effects.
I'm currently on medacate and one of the side effects I appear to be suffering from is rapid blinking, and also lethargy.

Pete

A

areback

I've been on aripiprazole for about 6 months and haven't noticed any side effects, but its different for everyone.

S

staples

i tried it once it made me dizzy so had to stop

F

flootz

Hi
Can anyone tell me is aripirazole any good, i'm concerned about the side effects.
I'm currently on medacate and one of the side effects I appear to be suffering from is rapid blinking, and also lethargy.

Pete
I get this alot even without meds, meds work for some not for others eveyone is different and has different opinions around this area. some will push it in your face. it's like meds or if not then on section.
I have been given the choice of 4 different meds

Last edited:
A

areback

I've been on aripiprazole for about 6 months and haven't noticed any side effects, but its different for everyone.

When I wrote this in 2009 had been on a depot injection before and was very sedated. I think thats why I thought abilify had no side effects for me. But it does...