Mediocre or crap

F

firemonkee57

When i think about it i realise i'm mediocre or crap at everything. I have nothing of much value to offer society.
I am talentless .

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
caring ,helpful ,wise ,intelligent ,liberal ,funny ,kind ,thoughtful ........ the list goes on-stop bullying yourself mister! you are fab! x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
im crap at everything-I cant even claim mediocrity xx im more talentless than you not that you are at all -as we have established you are talented lots xx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you made me cry once when you sent me a gift voucher because I was ill-that was so super kind of you-that took talent-it took being a nice person and a nice person you are and that's what matters most
I have no talent at all-im entirely thick but I don't care! :hug1:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you manage on your own even though you have few coping/social skills-that's a huge talent imo-you looked after your wife when she was ill you are so amazingly talented you just don't see it
just coping everyday is a huge achievement for you because of your type of illness
so yes I have decided all things considered you should be proud of yourself and stop being mean xx

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When i think about it i realise i'm mediocre or crap at everything. I have nothing of much value to offer society.
I am talentless .
I feel like that too.

But neither of you are crap. It is obvious you are not!!!!

I actually am, and you can't say otherwise, as you don't know me.

So there.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I feel like that too.

But neither of you are crap. It is obvious you are not!!!!

I actually am, and you can't say otherwise, as you don't know me.

So there.
no tosted crumpet-I can tell you aren't crap- you have just gone out of your way to tell me and fm we aren't crap-which makes you kind and lovely ;)
here is a crap free zone xx except for me!

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Though this thread reminds me of when 2 friends at 6th form were on a bus arguing:

"I'm uglier than you!"

"No, I am!"

"I AM!"

"NO, I AM!"

and on it went until they realised people on the bus could hear them.

So I think I best just say neither of you are crap, and leave it there. xxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
everyone is good at something and useful at something-I think the forum is a better place for FM articles-I often don't reply as I don't understand! but others do-and toasted crumpet-you care for others too-I have seen ,everyone here contributes something and FM is not crap or mediocre-he survives his illness and that takes a lot of strength and courage xx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Though this thread reminds me of when 2 friends at 6th form were on a bus arguing:

"I'm uglier than you!"

"No, I am!"

"I AM!"

"NO, I AM!"

and on it went until they realised people on the bus could hear them.

So I think I best just say neither of you are crap, and leave it there. xxx
yes NOBODY is crap-including you toasted crumpet-I declare this place to be a crap free forum!!
love to FM!! yay!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R

Rose19602

Firemonkee,

You are articulate and able to express yourself in writing very well. You are able to summarise, pin point and analyse. You are clearly good with words and well educated.

I teach, and I see standards of English far below yours everyday and rarely see anything that comes close to it. I taught in higher education too, and didn't see much there that was close to your levels of articulation either. Given the percentage of people who access higher education, (about 10% of the population), that makes you above mediocre in terms of your ability to express yourself in writing.

I don't know if anything else about you, in terms of your personal qualities, is correct because it's impossible to tell on forums, but unless someone else is writing your posts for you, I think it's fair to say that you are a well educated, eloquent and articulate man.

Those are skills that you could use to better effect than simply writing on forums perhaps?