• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Medication

R

Rabit777

No change yet still restless from the abilify left in my system and no change from the seroquel yet but it’s only been 2 days on it.....so we’ll see lol

EdEd

EdEd

Yea. Hopefully it works for you , let us know. :)

R

Rabit777

Day 5 on seroquel 100 mg a day. So afar no change

Zero One

Zero One

☹ they always have a difficult time with me and getting rid of the voices. Loxapine worked immediately for me but I don't want to go through the side effects on that one again. There were still voices but so much less...like maybe once a day for a minute or two. Hope things get better soon.

EdEd

EdEd

Day 5 on seroquel 100 mg a day. So afar no change
Sorry to hear that , seroquel started to work for me around the 300 mg mark , I have 400 mg seroquel.. noticeably different..

R

Rabit777

so been on seroquel for a week and was on abilify before that. Know it’s gonna be a process and I have to have patience. But I gotta say that medication has not done anything to help with the voices or my delusional thoughts at all. Arg

Zero One

Zero One

This is sad to hear. I wish I could remember the name of that second antipsychotic the hospital put me on. I would stay awake (it didn't make me drowsy) and it worked SO fast and stopped the delusions. Rabbit777 have you ever had anything that stopped them in the past? They put me on Geodon. I haven't started taking it yet.

R

Rabit777

No nothing has stopped them for any amount of time. It’s been 1 1/2 years of them incessantly harassing me 24 hours a day. I do my little things to cope with it. But they increase in number and change the mind games almost repeat them with new people and there has been about 100 of them on and off with 1 male and 1 female that has been here the whole time. It’s all negative too. So hope I can get help.

R

Rabit777

Mind far I mean 2 1/2 years of this. Space cadet lately

Zero One

Zero One

I had to read your post a few times to understand. Space cadet 2 over here 😋 I started having mood problems in 2014 but my mind was ok and I was going through a lot so I thought it was justified until things ramped up in 2015 and I started having delusions at the very end of 2016. I started hearing voices sometime later. I know it was in 2017 but I can't remember when. I can remember a lot of trauma but I can't remember where on the calendar it falls. Then real bad hallucinations and just all out psychosis. The voices were nice at first then got really evil and it got to be an unbearable hell. Now I am managing better at times throughout the day and I'm not always in some other world but man can they give me a hard time, so much sometimes I feel like I am going to lose consciousness and just awful things that are disturbing and mood altering. They started with me as people then they changed to characters now they present as a main computer and mind control software, so there is just a lot going on with no specific character but it is just programming from the main computer.

I just remembered the voices got bad by September of 2017.

Zero One

Zero One

I feel sad that you are going through this and hope you find something that works fast. Sorry post was so long.

R

Rabit777

Meds aren’t reducing the voices or delusional thinking at all. I think it’s weird how the voices manifest in different ways for each person. Kinda makes sense but still weird. At this point I’m super frustrated with having to hear the voices and deal with all of this.

R

Rabit777

The voices keep overstepping their bounds: it’s like they’re trying to brainwash me. They are trying to tell me what I’m feeling or should be feeling. They need to F off. For voices that are in my mind they have no insight whatsoever about who I am and what I feel. They lie and they’re wrong about everything. They’re annoying and stupid with serious verbal deficiencies.

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yea, I get that. They are totally opossite of me as well. You know like you are '' married to your worst enemy''.
But some people say that it helped for them to be Kind to themselves, doing things they love.
My experience is they get always worse when I Dont have freedom to be myself.
Always remember they are not your match, if they cannot be reasoned.
There are some good people, hoobies, books, movies... That are waaay more interesting then them ☺
I refused to give them space and time.
Talk, meds, good stuff, New things better.
Take care