• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Medication yes or no

I

Impossibleprincess

I'm on medication but I still feel low and feel like killing myself everyday. I'm told I would be worse without the meds. How can I still feel like this everyday even though I'm on meds. I don't get it!

B

balancekeeper

Sorry to hear your suffering. But your not alone with this, Ive been on meds for nearly 6 months now (though they keep changing mine) and i still feel this way too. Its not a nice feeling or place to be, but they tell me that it will get better once they find the right meds and dose for you. so hang in there

nonotme

nonotme

I'm on medication but I still feel low and feel like killing myself everyday. I'm told I would be worse without the meds. How can I still feel like this everyday even though I'm on meds. I don't get it!
hi, I'm the same even on several different medications each day is such a struggle, I just remember how bad it was without them.

try and keep yourself safe and explain thing to your doctor maybe they need to try different drugs ?

I

Impossibleprincess

Thanks for the replies

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it can take a long time to get medication right - I am a firm believer that you'll find one that right for you, you just have to hang on in there till you find it x