medical marijuana use in a mental hospital/getting out when it isn't working and you went voluntarily

M

mj_xo

medical marijuana use in a mental hospital/getting out when it isn't working and you went voluntarily

hi there. i am wondering about how a person with a medical marijuana prescription would go about continuing their use while staying at ontario shores... :low: i don't know if the staff/drs there would try to go over your heard and stop you from taking it, i know they are very strict on drug use and controlling over medications.. they don't allow for people to have much say in their own healthcare even when they are there voluntarily...

also, if you go voluntarily to an institution and you feel that you are doing worse inside the institution but they won;t allow you to leave... what do you do? how can you go about this... it has really gotten a lot worse since being there...

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

hi there. i am wondering about how a person with a medical marijuana prescription would go about continuing their use while staying at ontario shores... :low: i don't know if the staff/drs there would try to go over your heard and stop you from taking it, i know they are very strict on drug use and controlling over medications.. they don't allow for people to have much say in their own healthcare even when they are there voluntarily...

also, if you go voluntarily to an institution and you feel that you are doing worse inside the institution but they won;t allow you to leave... what do you do? how can you go about this... it has really gotten a lot worse since being there...
The answer couldn't be more simple.

Just say you admit that you are ill.