• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

means only read to turn from faith

blog15

blog15

To many ill people faith has such a way. Of how we project ourselves, on what we are held to.
I'd like to say, their are many thing that project inwards and outwards. So it can be a balance game if we are not, aware. Of self type triggers. One self trigger i have is believing in being optimal, enough. Yet one thing of going outside the means of how things are consructed, to the narrow path and such.
im not the type of ill person that believes in ignoring these voices.Nope not after i saw the real preliminaries of having a non- stressful day. I guess what im saying is faith has a way of finding us.
Not meaning that we should have faith. Just realizing the trijectories it can cause.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
To many ill people faith has such a way. Of how we project ourselves, on what we are held to.
I'd like to say, their are many thing that project inwards and outwards. So it can be a balance game if we are not, aware. Of self type triggers. One self trigger i have is believing in being optimal, enough. Yet one thing of going outside the means of how things are consructed, to the narrow path and such.
im not the type of ill person that believes in ignoring these voices.Nope not after i saw the real preliminaries of having a non- stressful day. I guess what im saying is faith has a way of finding us.
Not meaning that we should have faith. Just realizing the trijectories it can cause.
I do not believe in christianity. While I find some truth in it I think its nonsense that christ was infallible he was clearly not, and I think he knew it.

Personally I believe he was one with the universe instead of the self and for such was crucified. Now he is deified as, an individual.

I personally think he would be horrified at such worship.

You who are without sin cast the first stone. Funny christ never cast a stone I wonder why. I further wonder if his true life and meaning are utterly lost on todays christians.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
I find some wisdom in christianity, but I abhor todays dogma. Its like all its meaning has been lost in semantics.

By what judgement shall ye be judged.

Today its all hellfire by faith alone be saved.

The bible I read was far more complex than that, and I despise most of todays religions for not seeing the forest from the trees.

Hell is a metaphor yet today its now a real place.

I took by what judgement shall ye be judged as I think it was meant to be, and I asked that I be judged in the following way.

1. for who and what i truly am guilty or innocent no false crimes no hiding from true guilt.

2 that both my reward and punsishment be the same that I experience what I did to other people through their eyes, and they do the same for me.

No idea if such will be granted if there is such as a thing as an afterlife or true accountability, but I view such a judgement as more than fair whatever pain or joy most likely both in some mix I must endure

Lastly I made a final request of the God that may or may not exist. On my head be it. That I be judged only for what was in my control, and my choice nothing else.

blog15

blog15

the stench of empathy. is reminisent to adversaryal science.

blog15

blog15

if you are having thought broadcasting, (someone putting voices in your head)remind yourself of contracended, and shades of greys luxerys...