• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Meal Out Possibly for today - dose

N

natalie

Morning Folks,

There's a strong possiblity of a meal out parents and i for today, either lunchtime or in th evening - well the evening would suit me, because I would have my dose, and then be working. We'll see when our gardner is due to today also, so might be a bit tight to have lunch out.

I am going to temporarily have 25ml as I just can't risk being unwell, for the evening and tomorrow on 20ml.

Then i'll hopefully 25ml treating wise, I'll level to 20ml tomorrow.

Regards All,

Natalie.

This is off course my usual mental h ealth med I am talking about.

N

natalie

Hi Broken Toy,

Thanks very much. We're not out for lunch, our gardner was somewhat delayed in turning up. However, we will aim for a meal out this evening.

Natalie.