• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Me, my life and my struggle

Angels

Angels

Hello,
My name is hannah, i am 15 going on 16. I have suffered from depression from a very young age.
Iv'e never had any support growing up. I am isolated from my family. they chose to neglect and treat me poorly. I have been through alot of abuse recently. but it is still very raw to talk about.
since the abuse i have found my depression getting worse. i have anxiety, i hurt myself and something new i am coming to terms with is hearing voices.
i'm the type of person that will sit and cry for hours, hating myself with such venom if someone tells me that i have done something simple wrong, or if i lose a pair of shoes for example... (i know it must sound rediculous.)
i do see a mental health therapist, but he avoids putting me on medication at all costs. so i've joined in hope to get through some of the issues im dealing with. i dont want to keep struggling with these burdens throughout the years to come
Thanks for reading, hope to be chatting to you all soon!
-hannah x

B

Blondie

Welcome Hannah.I hope some other teenagers on here understand what you are going through and get back to you hun x

BORTU

BORTU

Hello Hanna. Keep contact here, you can let it all out and you will get sympathy. You are not alone.

J

Jorden

Im glad that I took the time to read your blog. I myself also have lupus it will be 4 years in november.I didnt have the butterfly rash.But severe joint pain swelling. and having to be on prednisione for 2years. But I;ve been off of prednisone and my disease has been in remission for a 1yr.1/2 now. By the grace of GOD and my faith..I am healed. Just like you, i belive he kept me hear for a reason, i had family and friends that have passed away from this disease. But he has given me a chance to teach and tell people about my illness that he has healed me from. Thank you!

ravenbanner

ravenbanner

Hi Hannah
I too am having problems with voices and things like that, just know that things get better with time, especially you being so young, you will look back on all this one day and see it in a different light that's for sure.
Feel free to come along to the hearing voices forums if you need any advice or need someone to talk to, I'm always checking it out or posting something.
Cheers!
Ravenbanner (Steven)

amathus

amathus

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, hope you find some
support here...

meteos.

Lolli_Liability

Lolli_Liability

Heyy hannah i am 16 years old and have been through abuse.
I have not spoke about it , its raw still for me also feel free to pm me chick xx