• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

me and sex

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
ok well i`m pritty good in the bedroom department . i just wonder, well think about it quit alot at the minute. i have alot of dark under my eyes and it makes me very paranoid when the lights go out, most people think they look better when the lights go out but not me all i think about is what the hell am i looking like with these dark eyes.
it really doas disturb me, i was in the dentist the other week and under my breath i`ve said out the blue "i just want to sleep on my side of the bed" thinking if i was on my side of the bed i could switch the lamp on, it`ll get me in such a state i somtimes go to bed and i dont even want sex.:(

A

abertha

but in the dark..everyone has dark under their eyes. even people who don't have it under their eyes in the light. because our eye sockets create a shadow there.

I wouldn't worry about anything like this - whoever you are with obviously likes you enough to have sex with you, so they are not going to be thinking about the dark under your eyes!

Do you have a picture so we can see what you mean? This post made me look in the mirror and I guess I have pretty big dark circles under my eyes. I have never thought about them before though.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
if you havent thought about them they carnt be very dark, sorry.

S

saffron

Scotts there are so many other fantastic things you can be doing other than worrying about whether your eyes look darker in the dark. I should think the person you are with is not even thinking of that when they have other things to think about, if you get what I mean, the best lovers are those who are focused on making the other person relaxed and happy. Why dont you suggest that you explore each other with the lights on, very sexy.
I know it sounds really corny but it really is what is in the inside and the whole person, not individual parts. I do not know a man or woman that is not unhappy about something about their body, but when you get down to it these insecurities fade and minds focus on the beauty of closeness, emotions and feelings.
S :hug:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Surprised the psychiatrist has closed my case other than 4 monthly outpatients with the dark circles round my eyes, maybe it's normal in modern times though i don't remember them in the past.

She's a pretty thing my psychiatrist, i worry about her ability to make rational decisions with her biochemistry, it was probably her period when she decided to close my case

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i think dark circles is wers than going bald and thats not for the apearance lol

S

saffron

Ram , I cant get your theory but cannot condone it, so you think that good looking people will never know what it is like to have low self esteem, self image problems or mental health problems? even this 'looker' has issues the same as anyone else, it all comes down, again to what is on the outside. actually i have found that people who are aesphetically good looking are the most boring, self centred and immoral people around. they have no character. Look at all the top models, al fucked in the head all used, abused and discarded when their time is up. guys who think they are good looking are selfish, bad lovers and arrogant. Girls who dress up have no personality, honesty or modesty, most people hate people like this.
Confidence comes from within, same as love, being genuine and trustworthy and happy with themselves, as well as being empathetic and understanding of those around. even those who are portraid as perfect, still have something about themselves they are not happy with, why do you think so many are going under the knife? do you think what they change makes them happier, in the long run, NO.
S

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i didnt see any theroy`s ram. somtimes you can just see somthing in people saffron.:)

S

saffron

exactley, it is what you see in people, what one person may like, another may not, what makes someone attractve to one may not in another, what is important to one person seems trivial to another, what we may not like about ourselves will be loved, accepted or not noticed by another, what we accept in others may not be liked by themselves. No one is perfect at the end of the day. we have to accept what cannot be changed.
S:hug:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
exactley, it is what you see in people, what one person may like, another may not, what makes someone attractve to one may not in another, what is important to one person seems trivial to another, what we may not like about ourselves will be loved, accepted or not noticed by another, what we accept in others may not be liked by themselves. No one is perfect at the end of the day. we have to accept what cannot be changed.
highlighted in red not really true, What one person loves in somone else so will most others.:D

S

saffron

Never met anyone like that have you? must be a very special person, if everyone loves them. you are being far too nitpicky, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lbut you must also love yourself, if you dont how can you expect anyone else too. We are born with what we have got and that is what makes us who we are, focusing on one blemish when you have so many other good qualities is self destructivel. But easy to do, I know.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
Never met anyone like that have you? must be a very special person, if everyone loves them. you are being far too nitpicky, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lbut you must also love yourself, if you dont how can you expect anyone else too. We are born with what we have got and that is what makes us who we are, focusing on one blemish when you have so many other good qualities is self destructivel. But easy to do, I know.
yeh met loads of people like that lol maybe your thinking of people you dont know and becuase you dont know them, you dont know hew or if you like them.:D

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
everyone i meet everyone loves them and unless they do somthing harmfull to me i will like them alot too.:)

S

saffron

scotts, not really sure what point you are trying to make, I was only pointing out that everyone has flaws whether they like them or not. if your eye problem is making you feel less confident in the bedroom then maybe you should give yourself the same 'love' as you give everyone else. bored of this now.
S

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
scotts, not really sure what point you are trying to make, I was only pointing out that everyone has flaws whether they like them or not. if your eye problem is making you feel less confident in the bedroom then maybe you should give yourself the same 'love' as you give everyone else. bored of this now.
S
you pick flaws with everyone you meet? i dont understand the way you look at people sorry.

Last edited: