• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Maybe ist just coz I'm not a nice person

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I been through hell last five years and now I'm wondering why it all happened. I am feeling like maybe I deserved it all the ,sections, the loss of job. Coz maybe I am just not a nice person?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Of course you didn't deserve it all and even though I don't know you in RL, I'm sure you are a nice person.

xxx

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I say stupid things sometimes and can upset people without meaning too.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think we all say "stupid" things which upsets others sometimes, it's only natural. It doesn't mean you aren't a nice person.

:hug1:

Mister.B

Mister.B

Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason to life.

It has nothing to do with you being a nice person or not.

Sorry you went through all that anyway.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I say stupid things sometimes and can upset people without meaning too.
The very fact that you don't mean or intend to upset people shows that you are not a bad person at all.
I agree with Mister.B - sometimes things aren't fair and no matter how nice you are, life still throws shit things your way.
So i'm not sure if there is an answer as to why these things have happened.:unsure:

I hope things start to get better for you soon. Five years is a long time to be suffering.

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Livetolive, I have learned to separate myself from my disease--it's not easy but worthwhile. I have bipolar but that doesn't define me any more than your disease defines you. I'm sure you are a lovely person just struggling with a difficult disease that tells us we are ugly failures. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hang in there. Hugs

Khalid Ch

Khalid Ch

there is nothing good or bad it is only our thinking which makes it so, stay happy dear, leave the rot behind and move on....

D

Deliah

You can change the path you life is on. You have all the wisdom you need. Do some mindfulness training. Change your life. Seek out a good therapist. Tell yourself good things. Be creative. Walk. When you get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say good morning. Do things you like. When anxious thoughts come calling kindly send them away. Say I'm in charge now. What are you grateful for in life. Don't think of what you don't have, but what you do, however insignificant it may seem at this moment. Smile. Plan something. Talk to people. Hug yourself. love to you D xxxxx

W

wulfgar

We all make mistake, say or do the wrong things. That doesn't make us bad people, just human. I'm sure you're a nice person life2live and you don't deserve to suffer from mental illness, no one does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Getting Your Life Back! 2