• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

maybe a trigger............ SEX

nonotme

nonotme

can anyone explain this to me? I have no idea what it is all about, never have done guess I never will do..

I'm still as mixed up about it as I was nearly 40 years ago, I hate myself and my sexual self, I also hate my pathetic penis.

No one would want me sexually so I don't have to worry about taking part but that doesn't stop my stupid thoughts. I wish they would go away now.

I can't even look back and say I had fun, because I didn't. There's no way I willl ever have any sex again unless I pay for it.

night of dreams about sex has really unsettled me. Feel like crying into my cold coffee right now, just need to write some of this down.

I feel like a freak.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

why do you feel like a freak?
lots of people - on here and in real life do not enjoy sex.
do you want to enjoy sex?
thoughts? of sex?
even if no one would want you, which i doubt is true, you can love yourself and learn to love yourself sexually - personally i think yhis has to come first before sexual encounters anyway.
i hate dreaming about sex, always leaves me feeling sick in the morning.

P

Purple butterfly

I hate sex...... I don't enjoy it if I do it to be quite a chore and unhygienic.

I've even slept with lady friends and still do not enjoy it, its just not for me I'm afraid.

When I am in a relationship I just do it and try to enjoy it bit deep down I do not.

Your not a freak x

nonotme

nonotme

I hate sex......

Your not a freak x
I'm not sure I hate it, at times I've really enjoyed it but tis few and far between. I guess if the relationship is good then the sex was OK but I burn most relationships out quickly enough.

its how I see myself and my relationship towards sex now, I'd like to think it could play a part in my life again, I'm just not sure when.

I just feel so guilty and mixed up about it and how I should feel about it now.

apple

apple

I agree that having a good relationship with yourself generally, is important.

The thing about physical or emotional intimacy and relationships with other people is there is a risk of rejection, and that's what can hurt deeply and it's then I think that people can end up thinking that there's something wrong with them.

Why do you feel guilty? I wonder if it would be helpful to ask yourself where does that come from? (Of course there may be answers that you would like to keep to yourself).

I also agree that you're not a freak.

Take care,

apple x

nonotme

nonotme

I

Why do you feel guilty? I wonder if it would be helpful to ask yourself where does that come from?
I also agree that you're not a freak.

Take care,
apple x

I guess guilty because I can't exlore my feeling about sex with anyong so they get wrapped up inside my head.

apple

apple

I guess guilty because I can't exlore my feeling about sex with anyong so they get wrapped up inside my head.
I'm no expert on sex, but if you are referring to fantasy and then having guilt - I imagine that many people may do that.

nonotme

nonotme

I'm no expert on sex, but if you are referring to fantasy and then having guilt - I imagine that many people may do that.
its odd really and i cant explain it very well. my head is full of thoughts/images many of them i don't like or want. I also at times feel scared i might act on them. I haven't in 30 years so should know to trust myself but i can't..

nonotme

nonotme

shit night, shit dreams. wtf is sex such a focus for my dreams?

I'm not active and not likely to be in the near future, I don't want these dreams.

stressed today :shrug:

A

Alienated

Sorry man, I do know how you feel though. I went 21 years without a relationship, or even a date. Untill last year.....

Now I live in isolation with moderate depression, PTSD, on medication, and my only contact with the outside world is Mental Health forum, and I go by Alienated...

I feel you man, I feel yah.... :low:

C

ChesireCat

shit night, shit dreams. wtf is sex such a focus for my dreams?

I'm not active and not likely to be in the near future, I don't want these dream

stressed today :shrug:

I wish I had sex dreams.:) I never do though.

C

ChesireCat

I only ever dream about haunted things and devils, or, people trying to kill me.

So yours can't be so bad?