• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Many problems, not happy.

BadBuddha

BadBuddha

On the plus side, I've decided that 2009 is the year I sort myself out. I hope this site will help.
On the other hand, I'm a recovering alcoholic. I didn't drink for 15 years, sank into a deep depression 18 months ago and drank myself into the psychiatric ward. I've had many dry weeks now, new anti-depressants worked at first but now I'm back on a lot of benzos. At least I'm numb.
I have a 20 year old son who lives with me and is the light of my life but he's away at university.
I'm lonely but get too down to contact people.
Things will improve somehow!

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
HI there... :welcome: to the forum. Its a good place for a bit of support intel x

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
D

Dollit

Welcome to the forum and be assured there are people here in recovery (myself included) as well as having mental health problems and we can support you. This is a good place to be.

S

saffron

hi badbuddha
hello and hope you find what you need on here, I am, thinking of you at this time
best wishes
S

T

trainwreck

hello my friend you are in a high catagory for your illnesses, the highest being doctors, no wonder there misrable bleeders . hope your ok today :grouphug:

jdoe123

jdoe123

welcome

You have came to the right place my friend.....welcome....

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for support but also to get to know people. I know that I've made some great friends through the forum, so if you're feeling lonely just post away!

BadBuddha

BadBuddha

Thank you.

Thank you for all your greetings. Happy New Year and may we ALL have sorted lots of stuff out by this time next year!:)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Hello! Im new here i have many mental problems like anxiety and fatigued all time. Any other? Introduce Yourself 5
B New to the forum: too many problems to list? Introduce Yourself 2
C The Many Forms of Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
T Hi I'm new here and I seem to be.struggling with so many emotions the past week. Introduce Yourself 8
i_must_be_mad Not been on here for many years - life been tough Introduce Yourself 3
R Hi I’m here as I have many issues Introduce Yourself 2
C ???? So many Introduce Yourself 4
A Am in deep depression due to many factors Introduce Yourself 5
J Hi, I’m James, worked in mental health and work rehab for many years. Just split from a relationship with a malignant narcissist/sociopath. Introduce Yourself 8
8 Hi, how many people have been let down by the CMHT? Introduce Yourself 6
D To many evil people in my house Introduce Yourself 30
D Genuinely not sure where to start. Can't deal with conflict, on any level. Feel helpless on many levels. Introduce Yourself 7
P Helloo, new here, many reasons why:) Introduce Yourself 5
D hi new here. I'm looking to learn and share my bipolar/PTSD/ADHD struggles with so many meds.I need help to determine Introduce Yourself 2
keepsafe So many new people Introduce Yourself 1
intrepid Many co-existing conditions... looking for guidance. Introduce Yourself 10
O Just feeling pent up on so many tablets and was sick on a train today, with relief a wise woman gave me licorice. Introduce Yourself 3
U The pandemic has brought us various problems. Introduce Yourself 4
S Newbie, 25y f. with anxiety and mild depression problems Introduce Yourself 14
V Hi there I'm Vernon with lots of mental health problems Introduce Yourself 6
L Hi guys , it is not nice having mental health problems Introduce Yourself 1
C Food problems Introduce Yourself 4
A Adam: 34 and living with mental health problems since childhood. Introduce Yourself 7
J Sleep problems Introduce Yourself 1
L low Self esteem low self belief paranoid family problems between me and my mother in law and sister in law. Introduce Yourself 1
T My numerous problems Introduce Yourself 6
TheDarkPassenger Hello, I have chosen to keep my name private for my own sake and because I really do not like using the internet for personal problems 'per se' Introduce Yourself 3
B Hey, ive never been honest about my mental health problems. Not even when I seen psychiatric nurse, but im getting there :) Introduce Yourself 2
Amber1964 Serious health problems Introduce Yourself 8
O New to here and wrote out my problems for anyone who will listen... Introduce Yourself 5
S Introduction + my undiagnosed mental problems. Introduce Yourself 1
preciouscrap Looking for a place where I can share my problems and looking for the people whom I can share my problems with Introduce Yourself 6
M A twinsister with mental health problems Introduce Yourself 6
P which part of my mental health problems should I focus on? Introduce Yourself 9
N Home Computer Technical Problems, temporary one hopes Introduce Yourself 4
B Problems with depression and Anxiety becoming too much Introduce Yourself 5
S Undiagnosed mental and physical problems Introduce Yourself 5
S New to Talking about problems Introduce Yourself 7
P I was so happy to find this forum! Introduce Yourself 9
O I'm a Happy Schizophrenic Introduce Yourself 4
M Happy to find this forum Introduce Yourself 3
R Happy to find this forum Introduce Yourself 8
K I'm happy to become a part of this community Introduce Yourself 4
K I have been on Ketipinor for 18 years now and I m not happy wth it Introduce Yourself 12
L What Is Happy? Introduce Yourself 15
G I feel happy right now Introduce Yourself 1
S Happy New Year - determined to stay well Introduce Yourself 3
H Happy New Year! Introduce Yourself 5
G Why cant i be happy with my life Introduce Yourself 8
S Don't know how to be happy anymore Introduce Yourself 11