• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Many problems, not happy.

BadBuddha

BadBuddha

On the plus side, I've decided that 2009 is the year I sort myself out. I hope this site will help.
On the other hand, I'm a recovering alcoholic. I didn't drink for 15 years, sank into a deep depression 18 months ago and drank myself into the psychiatric ward. I've had many dry weeks now, new anti-depressants worked at first but now I'm back on a lot of benzos. At least I'm numb.
I have a 20 year old son who lives with me and is the light of my life but he's away at university.
I'm lonely but get too down to contact people.
Things will improve somehow!

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
HI there... :welcome: to the forum. Its a good place for a bit of support intel x

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
D

Dollit

Welcome to the forum and be assured there are people here in recovery (myself included) as well as having mental health problems and we can support you. This is a good place to be.

S

saffron

hi badbuddha
hello and hope you find what you need on here, I am, thinking of you at this time
best wishes
S

T

trainwreck

hello my friend you are in a high catagory for your illnesses, the highest being doctors, no wonder there misrable bleeders . hope your ok today :grouphug:

jdoe123

jdoe123

welcome

You have came to the right place my friend.....welcome....

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for support but also to get to know people. I know that I've made some great friends through the forum, so if you're feeling lonely just post away!

BadBuddha

BadBuddha

Thank you.

Thank you for all your greetings. Happy New Year and may we ALL have sorted lots of stuff out by this time next year!:)