• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mantra

Funnyday

Funnyday

I've started saying Fcuk you over and over in my mind. Hopefully, the voices will get the message that they are a bunch of cu*ts and fcuk off. They keep raping my mind over and over, again and again.

wollie

wollie

Hi Funnyday

It is horrible when voices just repeat the same thing over and over, this is when I turn to loud music it does help some, I know its not the weather for it now but taking a long walk helps too.
Just know you are not alone.
All the best woolie.

EdEd

EdEd

I see , hopefully they'll understand that you dont want to hear them . We understand you , you want them to leave you alone permanently. I hope they get the message and give you some peace.

EdEd

EdEd

Did they get the message ?

Funnyday

Funnyday

I still hear them. At the moment they're singing along to the music that I'm listening to. So every now and then I keep repeating fcuk you!

EdEd

EdEd

Aah , I see.. they're really getting under your skin aren't they?

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

I find saying ( or even chanting like at the footy ) the Om mantra internally shuts the cnut up plus gives a feel good factor without going as far as becoming Buddhist ( not that I’m against that in any shape or form ) .

EdEd

EdEd

Were experiencing the same difficulties today...it sounds like.

EdEd

EdEd

Fvck you voices! Is right!