• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Manic days

N

Nicola09

On days where i'm slighlty manic, i have these real strong urges to either, jump off a bridge, or walk out infront of a car. The thing is, for some reason, i believe i would survive it. If i jump from the bridge i believe i would just land on my feet and walk away, or i'ld even be able to control how I land by gracefully gliding down to the bottom (kind of like flying). When I imagine walking in front of car i believe that i would just bounce off the car without feeling anything. Even a high speed car. When i'm in a different mood I know deep down that it would hurt and that i would possibly kill myself, but at the time i just don't believe that.
I haven't had a diagnosis, and in fact i'm not getting any help at the moment. I'm starting to wonder if I need it.
5/7 days i'm severely depressed and constantly planning my suicide. The other two days i'm running around believing I can fly off a bridge. I'm losing it. I don't know whats wrong with me.. Has anyone ever experienced this?

keepsafe

keepsafe

Yes in fact I stepped out in front of an oncoming vehicle. Please go to the doctors and get some help because who knows how long you can control the urges before you are a danger to yourself
KS
P.S Welcome to the forum

H

HONEYSWEET

hi

u say about 5/7 days and 2 days but how do u feel the rest of the month?

xx

D

DEEP MEDI

On days where i'm slighlty manic, i have these real strong urges to either, jump off a bridge, or walk out infront of a car. The thing is, for some reason, i believe i would survive it. If i jump from the bridge i believe i would just land on my feet and walk away, or i'ld even be able to control how I land by gracefully gliding down to the bottom (kind of like flying). When I imagine walking in front of car i believe that i would just bounce off the car without feeling anything. Even a high speed car. When i'm in a different mood I know deep down that it would hurt and that i would possibly kill myself, but at the time i just don't believe that.
I haven't had a diagnosis, and in fact i'm not getting any help at the moment. I'm starting to wonder if I need it.
5/7 days i'm severely depressed and constantly planning my suicide. The other two days i'm running around believing I can fly off a bridge. I'm losing it. I don't know whats wrong with me.. Has anyone ever experienced this?
I sometimes feel like that, especially when i'm driving I sometimes have the urge to swerve of the road suddenly, it's the same with walking past water I have the urge just to jump but the thing is, is that i know that if I did these things then I would be fuked, Not really any help but had to get it off my chest

J

jamesdean

When I was about 28 I used to want to jump in front of the train the urge used to be so strong I do believe it would be easier to kill yourself on a high than a low n because you have more enrgy and when I used to drive I used to want to crash the car all the time only if it would kill me instanly though the thought of having a seriously damaged body freaks me out, the truth is the only real way that I really envisage suiside is tablets for this reason sorry to be so morbid seiously go n see your gp because I'm much more balanced on ad's