• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

manic again what can i do now? arrrrrrr

J

jekel1

i feel so shakey and manic im seeing a phcyartist in two hours again , the crisis team said i need re asseing i feel explosive but not happy i feel on edge and so much energy , i feel every thing is going to fast for me to keep up with . i seeing things like white flashes and white dots . and i saw the key bored press the number 6 on its own. i have thoughts now of cutting my stomach? why woyuld i have a thought likek that? i have to go on my own to phcy hospital in taxi! thats gonna be fun for the driver! ha ... my whole body is shaking and im sure the crisis team have bugged my home to see if im lying, i cant calm and i have a ges yet. screammmmmmmmm! the more i write the quiker my thoughts get , i get bad images of murders . help me if you can i dnt know how but maybe you could help me by telling me how u cope? they just tell me to have a bath when im like this but i cant do that.:mad: :clap: :unsure:

shaky

shaky

It can be difficult when you get manic and the obvious strategies don't work.
I find doing something physical helps. Do you play an instrument or do anything artistic like painting or drawing or perhaps just sing some songs or sing along to some music you like.
Thoughts of cutting yourself are very common, just try and distract yourself as I have described.

Hope you feel better soon

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
Hope your feeling better and that ur appt with the pdoc gave you some help

L

leccy wheels

CD

I too have gone through a variety of processes to get a diagnosis of either Cimited use of handsD or MS. At present one neurologist says CD, one says MS will be the diagnosis in the future and another sits on the fence. Like others I have experienced discrimination including a group of senior nurses and doctors having a laugh about my amazing acting skills. Meanwhile I have no use of my legs, limited use of hands and problems with speech and swallowing. A previous psychiatric assessment saw no rationale for CD but name still being bandied around. It has been so good to read that I am not alone