• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mania

U

utter madness

I feel total manic my energy levels r hitting high levels I want to clean the house cause I feel so dirty my mind is on high alert racing thoughts invincibility wanting to but things got singing in my head voices nattering Feel superhuman like I'm a robot I'm going be the next big lottery winner control this planet nobody can touch me I'm wide awake I just wanna piss myself laughing been through all this before was told it was a pd not sure now

U

utter madness

Wish it all stop I feel like I can fly it's amazing but so scary I wanna harm myself

katya

katya

Please stay safe while you're feeling like this. Is there anyone you could spend some time with?

U

utter madness

Yeah I am there's people around but there asleep notice they can do either everytime I try to sleep I hear voices got gp on Monday trying resist going on line to buy things

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hope you managed to keep safe and feel a bit more stable now. :hug1:

katya

katya

Yeah I am there's people around but there asleep notice they can do either everytime I try to sleep I hear voices got gp on Monday trying resist going on line to buy things
Heh, yeah, or you'll get a mysterious package from eBay filled with something you don't remember buying! :LOL: I hate that feeling.

Glad you're seeing the GP on Monday; hopefully they'll be able to give you something that'll help you sleep.

I agree with SomersetScorpio - hope you're feeling more stable now. :)

U

utter madness

Well I don't think they.ll be ne surprise packages feeling kind of
Guilty as I've spent a good bit of money but well at least my house looks good been a kind of low day today but night time is always the worst won't be able to sleep to scared to tell my gp not sleeping so well they.ll tk the tablets of me say there not working they kind of r helping a bit can't face my gp appt can't face the mh services again I just wanna stay in my house and hide it all feels a bit fast and out of control

U

utter madness

Grrr struggling today wanna harm myself trying escape this hell in my head my thoughts change so much but I'm losing that positivity thing is I never seem to crash completely suppose I'm struggling with this mixed mood I'm dreading the out come trying stop myself going down the shop so I don't buy something nasty struggling with being impulsive only give the mh services something to talk about it's horrid much prefer my mania

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Seems like this isn't getting any better for you. I'm sorry to hear it.

If i've read correctly, you're seeing your GP tomorrow?
I hope that you can get some help. Don't leave the surgery unless you're content with what's been said. Nothing worse than walking away from an appointment feeling unheard and unhelped.
Let us know how you've got on.

U

utter madness

No I suppose it's getting worse feeling manic tonight sitting her singing to music I don't normally do things like that yeah I got my gp in the morning but I know now I.ll go into my shell as they.ve let me down before I don't trust them ne more it.ll just be a quick in and out hopefully get another month of respiridone just like to thank u all for ur support really appreciated

U

utter madness

Well got up early as I'm useless in the morning to go c my gp sat for 40 mins to c her and when I did I don't know it was a couple of questions I did tell her the meds were helping and they r a bit but she wasn't rude but it was as quick as she could get me out I tried to be up front about how I'm feeling about spending money they don't care in less u get in to debt I told her about the mania she just said yeah but ur aware of what's going on and what ur doing I had to bite my Lip it's just so frustrating cause there to busy to listen or even care I give up this appt seemed pointless

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I know it's not an excuse, but GP's are very pushed and sometimes it goes seem as though they want you out of their as quickly as possible.
I'm not condoning the way your GP was with you, I think she should have been more caring.
But try not to take it personally or as a sign that nobody cares, because people do care, they're just not great at prioritising.

I'm sorry if i've completely missed something, but are you not seeing anyone from the community mental health team?
I'm wondering why you saw a GP rather than mental health professional.

U

utter madness

I don't think I've took it to personally to be honest doesn't matter when I go there always the same ne ways they don't do pd afraid long story but I was seeing my pdoc until a yr ago I moved house and the appts just stopped I seemed ok for a while so I never bothered chasing my appts up stupid maybe so when I went to my gp a few wks bk she referred me bk to my mh team don't know how long it.ll tk tho as it was the busy Xmas period I'.ll go ne ways but he never gave me much meds before but we.ll have to c I'm hopeless at expressing myself or showing my symptoms I suffer mixed mood and a lot of my symptoms show as depression

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Well, even though it's not been too helpful in the past, I hope your referral doesn't take too long and you can see a pdoc soon. Fingers crossed they'll be more helpful this time around. :hug1:

U

utter madness

Thanks Somerset Scorpio ur support been so helpful thinking about going bk to my gp as I'm not coping ne more but fear is putting me off at the moment I look for the postie everyday I want this app to come through