Mania or love?

L

Lovel

I’m married. We’ve been in a bad place for years. I’ve cheated some times. But the last person I think i fell in love with. I gave up everyting to spend every second possible with her. Made some bad calls at work, with family and friends. And most of all my wife.

But is this feelings for the other woman love or mania? We had a relationship for six months. Started seeing her four months before that.

Z

Zoe1

how do you feel about your wife ?

L

Lovel

I’ve been angry with her for years. Felt like she didn’t care about me. But that is not right. We didn’t take our problems seriously. We have had problems for years. Both of our fault. She loves me. And I think I love her too. At least I did. I don’t know.

Is it possible the feelings for the other woman is love for what we had not that I actually am in love with her?

Z

Zoe1

maybe its a bit like going on holiday
after the holiday you want to go back home

Amorerose

Amorerose

It is possible to fall in love with another person but the first few months are always more of a high. It is just the infatuation stage, so you could have been there. But after that wears off, it turns to love or dies off. You could try taking a break from seeing your wife to see if you really miss her. Or if you both agree to see other people while still being together.

But at least if you say you need time apart, that is better then cheating behind her back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azelka Bipolar Forum 4
J Bipolar Forum 1
Azelka Bipolar Forum 2
C Bipolar Forum 4
Azelka Bipolar Forum 1